Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Complexity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 16:07    Post subject: Complexity Reply with quote

Just wanted to say the game looks good so far, but its so damn complex. I mean like the heirarchy is kinda weird being set up, no one ever talks. Then the star system is set up where the coords are just plain wierd sometimes to have to click everywhere just to find the coords which we can't use either.

How about simplifying the game a tad bit, I mean come on, the learning curve here is really difficult. I suggest take www.darkgalaxy.com for an example they have a pretty solid game base now and so many players. But for the navigation system make it more like Master of Orion or something with star lanes or when we send ships to certain places they we can see how many turns left till they reach there.

Okay I'm done for now.
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 16:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Riou,

thanks for posting.
We wanted to avoid creating "yet another planetarion clone"...

We know this game *is* different, but this also implies having some features other games are lacking...

Well, weŽll see.
Bye,
Maelstroem
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is why Kosmor is much better then 99% of the other games Twisted Evil

@Riou: If you look in the houseforum, there you will see something to talk about (or not) - and i've sent some spacemails before you joined my house. The other player's didn't talk a lot with me, so i understand what you mean.

But if you have something else to talk about, send me a spacemail, i will answer it Smile
Kyril

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 03:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the game more time. I play, like many other here, also the German version of Kosmor. Experience shows me, that Kosmor at it's beginning, could be played on a very low level of communication. This will change very soon!

Wait for the first conflicts, and communication is getting more and more important Wink
Riou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 03:23    Post subject: Hmmm Reply with quote

Something should really be put in right now is the ability to see where our supplies from our Mines are going to, then we can select whether we want to turn the items into something. That way we can control what we're doing more.

Though i never played Planetarion, maybe I tried it once but it wasn't appealing enough.

Just remembered, more icons or little pictures helps alot ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: