Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Another thought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 15:05    Post subject: Another thought Reply with quote

I might be rash but just trying to help Razz

- More Colors ^_^ that way it'll be easier to tell what is what sometimes.

- Superordinate in the Heirarchy, I never heard such a word before. Can you change that to Superior, like Superior officer?

- Would love to see other planets within my own star system ^_^ and for the tab Solar systems make it more politically correct "Star Systems" ^_^

- Maybe the ability so we can name out own Star Systems or Planets.

- Warplanet, how about War Room

- Wish I can make my own game like this but no a programmer hehe oh well. Thanks for listening.
Merthos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 16:28    Post subject: Re: Another thought Reply with quote

Riou wrote:
- Would love to see other planets within my own star system ^_^ and for the tab Solar systems make it more politically correct "Star Systems" ^_^

Your last post said the game is to complex and now you want to add more Question

Riou wrote:
- Maybe the ability so we can name out own Star Systems or Planets.

That is not possible, because all star system names are unique.

Last edited by Merthos on Sat Feb 07, 2004 17:59; edited 1 time in total
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 17:49    Post subject: Re: Another thought Reply with quote

Riou wrote:

- Superordinate in the Heirarchy, I never heard such a word before. Can you change that to Superior, like Superior officer?

I wondered about it, too.

Quote:
- Warplanet, how about War Room

Did you ever see a room big enough to let space ships land on, and did you ever see a room flying throug space? It is a war planet, so we can call it by it's name.
Riou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 06:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all its not adding more, its just changing some items to make more sense. Cause Solar systems isn't really used in most parts of the world is it? Or is it just in this game? Its complex and confusing because the words aren't phrased correctly.

And yet the War planet no one has ever heard of it. And there can be a room flying through space, on a starship, starbase, or even if those were destroyed the room still might be floating adrift out there some where Razz Think about this you are the what, the commander of your planet, or something like that. But go to a War planet that doesn't even make sense.

Well lets see I have seen a room in space before its called 'compartments' on a space space station we have up there. Then I also seen the hangars where NASA stores their space shuttles and other cool looking stuff that we never get to see unless you go visit it ^_^
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 08:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riou,

The solar systems are the things you conquer in this game. Their name therefore is appropriate.

Your war planet is your mobile command base, that is equipped with huge interstellar drives. Yes, it is a whole planet, and thats why Merthos is right: this name, too, is appropriate.

Bye,
Maelstroem
Neireh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 09:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

you knew the Star Wars and the size of the Death Star ? I would say this thing you could really call War Planet *g* I think its the same here (but without the planetdestroyerweapon *g*) The mobile commando Base is really huge. Big enough that you can say warplanet.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 09:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Neireh, i think the same.
Liam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the problem with the Word "solar system". Well, in kosmor.de we had this problem already, in reality it isn't a "solar system" it is a star. But look in the dictionary, there isn't a "star system". And I think, "solar system" sounds much better than "star". Think about it.
Riou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 13:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still thinking it more politically correct terms. Because Solar system usually refers to one's own star system. We don't go around calling sun solars do we? Nah we call them stars. Unless of course we are refering to our own system.

Hmmm So your relating Star Wars to Kosmor? I would agree with that if I freaking understood this game more. If it basically all about conquering its just another game like Planetarion as someone mentioned. I was actually hoping to play a game that not only has to do with taking over others I can just play other games for that and with the ease of playing.
Walker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

kosmor is definately something pretty different to planetarion

but you will see this later by yourself Wink
Riou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I don't even remember what Planetarion is like. But I am playing www.darkgalaxy.com its so much more simple ^_^ then again I'll stick with this game for awhile just to see how things goes.
Kramnik

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 05:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck & have fun.

from my point of view, tell us more words or phrases which dont make sense, you might be at least right in some cases Wink I hope that the developers will read your thaughts about some words and will change them.
Neireh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 13:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i knew your darkgalaxy game when i remember right. It seems to me like any other Browser like Galaxywars or planetarion and it was all hold in dark colours. I don't played it long, someday it bores me and i quit.
coruscadragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 23:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riou wrote:

And yet the War planet no one has ever heard of it. ^_^

that's why it's cool... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: