Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Will anyone help?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeonCruger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 09:40    Post subject: Will anyone help? Reply with quote

I don't need people yapping on about what's on this game for a newbie, since this is my first day playing, I need a tutor, with AIM. So, come here and tutor me. I might be one of the youngest people here, but if anyone would come on AIM and help me, I could also become one of the best.
Liam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:48    Post subject: Re: Will anyone help? Reply with quote

LeonCruger wrote:
...,but if anyone would come on AIM and help me, I could also become one of the best.

We'll see, you need also a little bit luck in this game and of course many loyal subordinates to be the best in this game. I don't have AIM, so I can't help you so much. But why don't you write space-mails with you superordinate or something like this? Use the forum, and use the trial&error system.
LeonCruger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 02:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll try. Any more advice?
Walker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 04:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

send your warplanet out to conquer planets and get into contact with your housemates

check the market prices and think about building mines and selling the resources on the market for making cash, though the prices are damn low atm, it depends on the rates u have at your planets

donīt set taxes very high, your population needs to grow

the most important factor in this game is teamwork, if your house canīt give you this, look for a different house near to you and start negotiations with them to change the house
LeonCruger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 08:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, thanks for the advice. I guess I'll start switching houses then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: