Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

A call for an Alliance between house 23rd and house Saken

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raynor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 15:12    Post subject: A call for an Alliance between house 23rd and house Saken Reply with quote

House [23rd] requests a formal alliance between house Saken and itself.

After extensive review it would be in the favor of both parties to be involved in a alliance of this type. Provisions for the alliance are as follows:

* Cease fire in all circumstances until one party gives a twenty-four hour warning before making any actions towards ending the cease fire.

* Coalition type operations against enemies unforseen at the moment. These type events will require prior knowledge of circumstances from both parties.

* Increased trade at lower credits then with other houses. This would involve more products at a lower prices and things of that manner.

It is in my greatest interest to be involved with an alliance with house Saken. With this type of relationships both houses could prosper and expand further.
Walker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 15:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

[edited]

Last edited by Walker on Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:02; edited 1 time in total
Raynor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have private messaged to my house "superordinate" "silkom01" and have not yet recieved a reply from him. Seeing as it is not fair being under an inactive hierarchy I am going to tend to my own affairs. I do not mind that I am a independant emporer I still have the power to make and break alliances between other non-independant houses, or do I not?
Merthos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 00:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of cause you have the right to handle your own affairs, Raynor. Especially if your lord is absent or even dead.

But as Walker mentioned use private messages to negotiate. Just imaging the public humiliation in case your inquiry is declined.

Two advices for future contracts.
A forwarn time of 24 hours is useless because of the size of the empires and the limited mobility of the ships. Usually a time of 1 or 2 weeks is used.
Your desired trading is not possible because the trader guild refuses to transport goods between two houses. Trading is only allowed via the central exchange.
Walker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 03:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

in vase your superordinate doesn´t even care about replying to your requests you should prepare for independence

or leave your actual house and join one that treats you as you deserve it

Last edited by Walker on Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:01; edited 1 time in total
Raynor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Note that this is a roleplaying board and some of those things were added in the name of roleplay. I seriously doubt....no hes not even going to decline since OOC he is my buddy and I did bring him here. Now if you choose to come here and not roleplay then I ask you to please leave the thread and refrain from posting in it and instead give me your tips/help via pm, other then that feel free to post here. I am quite serious about this. )
Walker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

[rpg off] sorry i sometimes forget where i´m posting, edited my posts[rpg on]

well good luck to your house then, maybe we meet in space one day
Hibo14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 21:27    Post subject: Joining The Alliance Reply with quote

I, commander Hibo14 would like to join Raynor in this alliance. I believe that i could prosper from the security and you could prosper from after i grow large i will vow to help you in any circumstance. Do you except my offer?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: