Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Introduce yourself! :-)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alteron

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 17:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Smile

I am Alteron of the Charnooc.

However in RL my name is Mats B. Kirknes. I just turned 26 yo (and start to feel old already), and study at the university in Trondheim www.ntnu.no, Norway. I speak norwegian and english fluently, and suck in german and vietnamese. Wink I like to read (or used to until I started reading books by the kilo through the uni.), and I enjoy computer games (espesially space based, strategy ones). I also enjoy reading through www.space.com from time to time, espesially when they write about space travel and colonization / exploration of space.
MooCow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 07:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,
in RL
My Name is Joel I am from NSW Australia was born in 1981 and am to my sadness mono-lingual.

I am studying at the moment a Masters of Sustaniable Agriculture program from the University of Sydney (just in case any of have heard of that city can't thing why you might have (2000 games)).

I enjoy reading Sci-fi and fantesy Anne McCaffrey and Elizabeth Moon are two of my fav writers. I enjoy table top RPG (although don't get to do it much anymore), chess, comp gaming (I spend alot of time playing LAN games with my dad.

I play Guitar Violin and recorders and love all music I mean everything I think of music as ordered noise and all noise is ordered you get the picture.

Well that is the end of this agricultural Scientiest
Moo BruSc (Hons) UNE
Mephi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
my name is andi and i'm from Íhringen, Germany. i am 19 years old and i'm going to start my study in electronic engineering this summer.

my hobbies are football, e-guitare, reading, swimming, my friends and girls Wink
big-blond

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 05:21    Post subject: aloha Reply with quote

hello all players
my name is Cristian
I was born, raised and currently live in Romania,city Bucharest
I'm 29 age old........and I'm stil young
my hobbys are games like kosmor,strategic games,pc, old music

My english is not so good, but i hope, i can help from time to time.

good by all

blondu-house Badea
Rhicahar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

My name is Richard and I am 35 years.
I live in Holland have 2 kids and a nice wife.
For a living I try to sell illuminaires for office buildings (sometimes it succeeds) Wink

bye.
coruscadragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, my name is Collin
I live in Hawaii (USA)
and i am 18

yarr
coruscadragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 13:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

coruscadragon wrote:
hello, my name is Collin
I live in Hawaii (USA)
and i am 18

yarr

oh yeh, and my interests are Anime/manga, programming, stratagy/rpg, and Rolling Eyes cruising w/ my friends Razz
DominantHeart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 22:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!!! The oldest I've seen is only 35. I believe I'm the oldest here in the game. The name is David and the initials of my full name are DMZ and that's were I was in Nam (Vietnam). Yep, I'm half a centry old and my English shold be okay but you will catch some of my typos. Hobies? Now... antiques, women (still single), travel and security consultant in my spare time. I'm in the USA, in Louisiana. I'm 6'7" and 260lbs and used to bodyguard in Canada. That's about it for me. See you in the game.
wolfy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 06:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. Ok.. euhm:

Initals for name is GR! Very Happy I live in Norway (Hallo Alteron Smile), and I'm 15 years old. (September 19th, 1988) I like to hang out with friends, bicycling (sp?), and I do Taekwon-Do ^_^ I play some comp too.. Which is probably why I'm here.

I'm around 170cm, and my weight somewhere around 50kg.. Not sure though Rolling Eyes (Yes, about the weight.)

Is there more to say? Confused
Shadak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 08:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, i will say my 2cents...

hmm..i'm a 16( nearly 17) year old pupil from Maximiliansau( close to Karlsruhe(KA), most i will meet don't know who it is). I go in KA to school, in the best grammaschool in the city( the Helmholtz-Gymnasium).
my englisch ist, how you can see trribel, but learning by doing...and if you wirte something, i would understand this, no poblem, but if you will understand my englisch is a other question...
my hobbys were plaiing games( Online-P&P, a short time LARP, also computergames( mostly strategy, simulations or RPG) and my girlfriend( ok, at the moment i have no..but who knows...)).

caipi wrote:
At the moment I write my Thesis at the university of applied science in Karlsruhe. I will finish it the next 3 weeks.

caipi, greetings from the other rhineside.

coruscadragon wrote:
I live in Hawaii (USA)

beach, sun and girls. a very nice place to life Cool
thepoodlelord

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 19:54    Post subject: Late reply? Reply with quote

My name is Jacob Pscheidt. I am 13, so I can't drive and therefore have no life. My hobbies are gaming and gaming.
coruscadragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadak wrote:

coruscadragon wrote:
I live in Hawaii (USA)

beach, sun and girls. a very nice place to life Cool

Very Happy ...yes, it are! Cool
1of431

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 03:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far so good, many of my "enemy's" in the german version of Kosmor has introduced themselves and i read their introductions with strong interest.
Now, i think it is time that i'll introduce me:

My real name ist Markus Moosmann, i am 22 years old and i was born in Karlsruhe (Germany) and live since 8 months i think at munich.
I'm working as a application developer for the HVB Group. I spend a lot of my free-time in music; no wonder, i'm DJ and producer Wink

So, the next one please, there are no more words to say! Cool

Enjoy the game!
Q-Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 01:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

That┤s nice to hear. I┤m Kai.Uwe from Germany and lives near Speyer. I┤m often in Karlsruhe so I know it well:-)

I also play the german Kosmor (www.kosmor.de). I┤m 20 and work as trainee for sales-manager.

I would be happy if a german player will contact me.

The next one please...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: