Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

War between the Houses Zamonien and Hommel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celdor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 05:34    Post subject: War between the Houses Zamonien and Hommel Reply with quote

The House Hommel declares War between our house and the House Zamonien. From this day on there will be War.

May the better House win..

Celdor
High Council of Hommel
StrontiumDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 18:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I ask, whom in Zamonien do you actually wish to attack?

May you please inform us of your purpose in this war?

Is this an offer of integration for the house of Zamonien?

Do you wish to threaten Handuro, once these dominoes have fallen as you imagine you would like them to?

This may have the effect of having the regional powers to have to choose to come against you, are you certain that your ambition does not overreach or threaten others that may see you as a threat?

regards
StrontiumDog of "lowly" Zamonien
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 14:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear StrontiumDog, we will attack everybody who is against us and/or who tries to constrict us. But you can decide to join us now, like Abdul or 72of431. Hommel started the war because Zamonien to the recently founded houses of all the young imperators in the east, which is very important for Hommel. We are sure, there will be no problems after the war ended, neither with the former Zamonien, nor with Handuro or local forces.

Regards, Aurion, High Council of Hommel

Last edited by Aurion on Sat Aug 28, 2004 08:32; edited 1 time in total
Merthos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to interfere here so I'll just clarify one thing: Hommel in fact already has a connection to the outer rim where the young and small realms are located.

Last edited by Merthos on Mon Aug 23, 2004 01:23; edited 1 time in total
StrontiumDog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 19:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fairly clear from what we see on the map as well.

It appears that there is little to be gained by chewing directly south through Zamonien for a distance of 1500-2000 lightyears, except for boxing in Handuro.
StrontiumDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 07:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have seen the shape of things to come, and it is apparent Zamonien cannot stand alone, in the face of progress, in the face of technological might.

The question now arises as it must with all neighbours of these great powers, Hommel or Handuro?

This will be executed immediately in either direction, I would hear your offers or threats stated now.

regards
StrontiumDog on behalf of Zamonien.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 18:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear StrontiumDog,
Are you sure you are in the position to arrogate something? The house Hommel does feel by no means forced by you to offer you anything. You should know as well that the respectable house Handuro and the house Hommel are associated with a NAT, that prevent such cases. So you can come under the clemency of the house Hommel or try to stem against with a vengeance. Perhaps you should submit the high council an offer?

The house is in noway interested to destroy you. However, the arrogant manner you showed speaks not in your favour.

Yours respectfully,
the house Hommel
StrontiumDog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 04:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Aurion,

let me assure you, I am certain I am not in a position to negotiate with Hommel.

However, you claimed that you would only attack those that stood between you and the regions of space containing young civilisations, or those that stood against you.

We don't stand between you and such areas or space, you have to draw quite a snake of a line to claim such a thing.

Therefore I assume we are being attacked for standing against you. We stand against being attacked, therefore we will be attacked.

Compelling logic of brutality.

I just find the entire thing rather irritating really. The entire universe is being subdivided between Hommel and Handuro. We were only a small but interesting house, making our own way.

We have bordered a large frontier of Handuro, yet maintained cordial relations for many many months, and even in some cases become friends.

Handuro had no desire to integrate us, as we were a stable and reliable partners.

Now we are forced to integrate with Handuro, and nothing is here to be won from continuing the fight further south, except by strengthing your major rival.

The first we have seen of Hommel is a fabricated reason to pursue an aggressive war against us.

I assumed that you would have been content with gaining access to the east via 73od431 and Abdul. Evidently this was not the case when i saw your warplanets arriving in numbers.

regards
StrontiumDog

Last edited by StrontiumDog on Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:04; edited 1 time in total
Liam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I have to say: I am very disappointed about Hommel. Hommel shows everyone, how good they are in diplomatic. They want new players, weak players who are easy to integrate. No problem, a few spacemails and the could fly through Zamonien an get the imperators. But no, they use it to attack us.

It shows, how aggresive they are, when they want more players, planets etc. A month ago Tobi and I stayed in contanct, because of an threat. We made a temoryary NAT and wanted to extend it. Okay, we didn't do this but now you see, what Hommel does with you, when you don't have a NAT with them or are in Hommel.

Surst

(is this better so?)

Last edited by Liam on Mon Aug 23, 2004 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Gil-galad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Mod] Sorry, I was a three weeks away, but if anyone further writes newbie, player or game in a post, it will be deleted.

This is an RPG-Forum. "Role-Play-Game". You play your role as a Ruler in this world. Words like game, newbie or player are a words of the game, but they don't fit into a role-play Forum, because your character can't know it, that he is part of a game.

Whoever used this words, please change it.

Strontium Dog, Surst, Aurion and Merthos used it (as a little memory, who has to change it Wink)
[/Mod]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: