Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Lie Builder Tobi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 05:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celdor wrote:

Tobi: naja ich habe in com viel gelernt
    Tobi: a. sei nicht nett
    Tobi: b. traue keinen
    Tobi: c. raffe alles was du kannst., da eh nur jeder an sich denkt

looked like quotes from somewhere to me
Geier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 05:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Ayatollah, my knees tremble with your words. Is it not rather your problem that all the same where we measured two us I always as winners went out? But this only besides. I would like to remind only once of the fact that the policy of Hommel also the rulers Aurion, Celdor, neireh and Blanka very much with certain. In your houses usually anarchy prevailed and the rules of me was broken. Thus do the responsible persons these acts achieved and does not try not again by lies as in parallel worlds me in question to place. You Ayatollah are probably one of the lowest natures which I know.

Tobi
Liam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 07:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walker wrote:
Celdor wrote:

Tobi: naja ich habe in com viel gelernt
    Tobi: a. sei nicht nett
    Tobi: b. traue keinen
    Tobi: c. raffe alles was du kannst., da eh nur jeder an sich denkt

looked like quotes from somewhere to me

Yes, they are quotes from a bar, where Tobi, I and some other met. He told me, this is "important" for every commander in the galaxy.
Geier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 08:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surst, I said these words. But you represented the connection wrongly. I says that I learned this in the past months, there my kind of the house guidance did not function. I please you in the future if it my words uses me to quote correctly.
Celdor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just smile tobi if you have nothing to defend your self and to make sure that this are no lies.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh Ayatollah, my knees tremble with your words. Is it not rather your problem that all the same where we measured two us I always as winners went out? But this only besides. I would like to remind only once of the fact that the policy of Hommel also the rulers Aurion, Celdor, neireh and Blanka very much with certain. In your houses usually anarchy prevailed and the rules of me was broken. Thus do the responsible persons these acts achieved and does not try not again by lies as in parallel worlds me in question to place. You Ayatollah are probably one of the lowest natures which I know.

Tobi

Wow... i am really amazed to see how you try to bend the reality.

You was always the winner between us ? Funny, i remember only one war between my house Hiltia and your House Hommel. In this war it was Seldon and me, who stopped your war planet, which was flying in our territory to capture some smaller leaders.

It was day 103 in year 3500. You remember ?

Sadly, we let you declear yourself independent again. And as soon as you had your own house again, you started to plot against me. Without effort Wink

Now please tell me on what point you went out as a winner *g* You can't ? Oh, how unexpected Wink Stop your hollow phrases and start with facts, please Wink

About my "houses" (mhh, i could swear i only had one Wink). So, there was anarchy you think ? Intresting... i gave up my lead out of myself. There never was any pressure on me to do this - as Krondor could surely confirm. But how was it with Hommel ? Your house was shattered because of internal problems. Most members of your house didnt accept you as their leader, because you conquered everything that couldnt flee fast enough - regardless of your contracts.
And now you are standing alone again - with a small circle of blind fools to your feet. But even they will open their eyes and see all the misery your name stands for.
Your time has come!
Geier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

A small louse, which began wars on lies was developed. But naja, I just see that their the war to me explained. Which since you for a poor sausage to rise only now trusted its word. Where Hommel was still large, one heard nothing of you. Only now have you the courage you since ridiculous. I can only hope that you do not commit an error. You explained to the house Hommel the war, forget that not. You used at that time relations out parallel worlds to your use. Then probably again the KP's of the rulers will come to 100 % by you to be steered. I have the proof, continue to provoke me only. Your words are only hot air, it have not the courage you alone against me to place. That did not have you already at that time. Only in the protection of your house and an adjoining house her you trusted me alone, an individual ruler to explain the war. You since a worm, which gives itself by its self doubts senselessly the drugs. Gets your head clearly, before you again speak.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 13:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do we have here ?
Accursing without facts again. Nice.

As Hommel were large you heared nothing from me ? Mhhh, maybe you are deaf Wink

I explained the war ? You captured some planet of smaller rulers on the border of Hiltia - only after that i decleared the war. What did you expect ? That it wouldnt have any consequences to steal our smaller members planets ?!?
In fact, there wasnt any official declearation of war in this "war". You captured some of our planets, then we captured your war planet which just jumped 300 LJ into our territory. Your war planet fell in our territory - so i ask you WHO was the aggressor Wink You attacked, we defended. This is fact Wink

Tobi wrote:
Then probably again the KP's of the rulers will come to 100 % by you to be steered. I have the proof, continue to provoke me only.

"Somebody call him a medic" Ayatollah said as he read this. "Tobi speaks in riddles. I hope he will explain himself and bring on this mysterious proof. Brain-Control ? What is he trying to tell us..."
Geier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 03:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rat Ayatollah to possibly place you worth here since it something into the area. You explain the war to me, exactly the same as their it make now. You since a cowardly Luener probably only the family tree to the daylight, coined/shaped by its in-breeding, came here. You have problems with you, because you constantly fail. It is with women, men or your brothers. Go back into your children garden and torment to far small children.
Celdor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 05:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today Tobi broke another Treaty.. every Ally of him should notice that..

And his arrgument is:

"You have attacked Yukiko"

but ive only destroyed 1 H4 of myn on yukis Kp.. she had known that i will attack with 1 H4..

i hope nobody will trust Tobi any more

Celdor
Enemy of Tobi
Geier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 05:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

The arrangement with LinDze was like that, the NAT exists only then if all signed. This is not the case. Also I did not confirm this NAT.
Celdor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 05:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh.. clear.. you promissed me to revenge me and not to attack me.. yeah.. your a liar tobi.. i hope somebody will ripp you to the last planet..
Liam

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 05:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi wrote:
Surst, I said these words. But you represented the connection wrongly. I says that I learned this in the past months, there my kind of the house guidance did not function. I please you in the future if it my words uses me to quote correctly.
Well, Fleet Administrator Tobi, you said thats what you learned, but I think you didn't "learned" it, you pracitisiced it the whole time. Since you started your attack on my house, you never did something other.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 13:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi, Tobi, Tobi.... another of your flame-attacks without any content. Is that the way a Fleet Administrator acts? You are not worth this position, and thus i will do my best to bring you down to the dusty ground where you belong.

Have a nice day,
Ayatollah
Geier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

You since a cowardly worm. Therefore and I can do will today say good-bye. I thank you all for Hommel fought. Owing to goes also to my allied ones. I hope it much fun in the future will have. The moreover I am glad that the complete Politk of Hommel is charged to me. Therefore I ask to treat all the rulers fair, who I cannot help tomorrow any longer. A good advice give I all. Never trust Ayatollah, Seldon or Krondor. They break tomorrow a NAT after my defeat against it developed. They will again attack, without which I gave you a cause, me. Hommel is already disintegrated, thus also the argument of the size any longer does not count. The rats seem to triumph. All friends further much fun and success.

Ayatollah is homosexual Cool! Victory!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: