Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Lie Builder Tobi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could Ayatollah and Seldon break a NAT when it doesn't exist?
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe Tobi, you are funny...

Yap, we triumph like i said some days before. And this has nothing to do with the fact that Hommel was split a few days ago - even if Hommel would still have their 1,3 Mrd population you couldnt do anything against our 45.000 men strong fleet 30 ly away from your home planet Wink

This plan was made a long time ago - first "actions" in this plan was my declearation of independance more then two weeks ago. We wanted to shatter the "large hommel" - not the small one it is now. But sadly the "large Hommel" has defeated itself, so we only can shatter the small Hommel to even smaller pieces Wink

Never trust Seldon, me and Krondor you say? Why i ask! Especially:
Why Krondor ?!? As we told Krondor about our plan he didnt wanted us to do it - not only because it was a little bit dangerous. Krondor has nothing to do with all this - he couldnt even stop us in this point. So keep him out of this.

Its only 4 people who caused your fall:
Seldon, Minky, me and yourself!

Just ask yourself why we attack you. Because you broke a NAT, because you played unfair, because you betrayed your friends. And because of our long-lasting conflict, i have to admit. You provoked what you will get Wink

But as i wrote you in form of a spacemail:
We do *NOT* want to rip you or anything. We only want to take you down to the ground, where you belong. Your ignorance and arrogance just wasnt acceptable anymore. That you want to "retreat from this galaxy" just shows us how weak you are.
Now that you are taked down you destroy yourself and everything you ripped from Gurkel. All the planets Gurkel captured from your Housemembers and you captured from Gurkel will be lost forever. You dont harm *us* with that - you harm your old friends... yap, exactly those old friends you betrayed. Those old friends, who faught side by side with you until you decided that their planets are more important to you then their friendship.

Farewell, Tobi.... farewell. It is always sad if someone decides to take this step - even if it is you :-/ Especially if the only reason is that you are just a bad loser - in fact the worst loser i ever met. Sad but true.....
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celdor sends Congratulations to Aya, seldon and minky.

And now to you Tobi..

Your just a coward. Now that you know you will loose you are going to leave this univers. Just to harm as much as possible. All the planets you´ve ripped from Newbies and your old friends. All lost.
Your just a big egoistig little boy who cant loose..

I wish you a painfull death

Celdor
Enemy of Tobi

Calling:

Everybody who has the chance to attack planets of Tobi please do this

Last edited by Celdor on Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:52; edited 1 time in total
Geier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tja, which NAP with Ayatollah has at that time Seldon with me agreed. The honour of the rulers now your promises break is nix. The true reason for the renewed attack of the two players of Ayatollah are the complexes of the Ayatollahs because of me. Finally I got it that parallel world also before the torpedoes. Krondor is exactly the same a crusher of the NAT's it with you under a cover put there. It would not surprise me, if it emerges around me to ribs.

Despising Tobi
Geier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celdor, one ask: Whom did I serrate? Call me a ruler by me and another person several times one integrated? Yukiko you the planets again to give, like that as it with you was before constituted.
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi.. your just funny.. you would like that they consider an very old not in effect any more. You breack NAT eacht day. You aranged a NAT with me and attacked me.. Just shut up.. If you want that they consider the NAT you should have considerd all the NATs you allready broken.

Celdor
Enemy of cowardly Tobi
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi wrote:
The true reason for the renewed attack of the two players of Ayatollah are the complexes of the Ayatollahs because of me.

I think there was only one attacking Ayatollah Wink

Tobi wrote:
Finally I got it that parallel world also before the torpedoes. Krondor is exactly the same a crusher of the NAT's it with you under a cover put there. It would not surprise me, if it emerges around me to ribs.

Despising Tobi

You're to lazy to think about real things, just repeating the same accusations again and again
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 06:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi, calm down... maybe we can understand you again, then.... your speaking in riddles right now Wink

To clear things:
There are definitly no contracts between the House "Foundation" and "Hommel". But it was clear that Tobi is going to whine now. He just needs an excuse for his failure (again...).
Tobi is the one with the complexes - he simply cant loose. He didnt accepted his first fairlure against my house Hiltia, and he cant accept this second failure. He always tries to find ways to give us the guilt. Tobi hasnt changed all the time i know him now... sadly...
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 07:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michimike.. People who lost planets to you wich joined Hommel in Peace:

- Seldron
- Chris
- Shadak
- ~ 30 Newbies
- Abugh
- alc
- benjamin
- DarkyMcOne
- da_guckste
- fearless
- Gotiz
- haribo
- mepha
- Quador
- Tyson
- rh
- schwibi
- Tumor

should i write on?
Geier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 07:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

You began the first war. You were to be done too cowardly it alone. The house of Aurion on the other side of my area had to stand for you with. Your contributions are left. You defeated me and aktzeptiert I this. The rulers me with your KP's attacked now all at that time disappeared. They had never own ships or planets. They became of Ayatollah to create only the purpose of the destruction others. It was said to me that these rulers receive also planets from me as part of the booty. But this never happened. Ayatollah and Seldon played from beginning of the universe wrongly. Ayatollah was conquered by house Hommel in the parallel universe. It deleted itself one day after cowardly. Which want her Ayatollah, I have Seldon days ago written down, he held it not for necessarily me to answer. But I forgot, it sit also in its head. Minkie? Probably one of your stupidest ideas.
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 07:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think its cowardly to delet yourself dont do it yourself..
man are you stupid.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 07:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi, your lies are unspeakable, but luckily every kosmor.de-player knows that it is lies you speak!

Hommel NEVER conquered me in kosmor.de (i already left the game, but couldnt delete my account because of strange circumstances. Tobi captured my empty war planet a while after i already left the game). And especially i SURELY didnt left kosmor.de because of you, and you know that. Your open lies here will open some of your housemembers in kosmor.de their eyes i hope.
To all the kosmor.de players: Please confirm this to show Tobis lies! It is really unbelievable how deep he falls now *grml*

Everything Tobi said in his last message is lied. There WERE NO OTHER RULERS INVOLVED as we first captured Tobi. I think this could even be confirmed by Maelstroem, but i dont think he wants to waste his time on such silly things.
Seldon and I are playing FAIR since the beginning of this game - and NOBODY besides Tobi ever said anything else. Tobi is the one who plays wrong - and this is confirmed be lots of players.

General Note:
Since Tobi is going to leave this universe Tobis only goal he can archiev is to ruin our repultation. And he is using everything he's got to do this. So i really hope that nobody is going to believe his lies.
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 07:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

i confirm that Ayatollah didn't leave kosmor.de because of liar Tobi

Tobi.. your living in your own world of phantasie.. i hope somebody helps you with your Problems saying the truth.
Geier

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 07:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

das ist Dreck, kein RPG Im übrigen kann das Maeli bestätigen, das Hommel aya eroberte und er am nächsten tag wech war. Aber da Maeli eh nix tut brauche ich auch nicht englisch schreiben, Das ist kein RPG und gehört wie das von aya gelöscht
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 07:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. .de has nothing to do with .com

2. You were not the reason for Ayatollah's leaving
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: