Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

good bye
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

a) you broke a forum rule by posting other people's mails
b) i have absolutly no contact to minkie - seldon is the one who has this contact, not me Wink
c) Handuro broke the NAT.... nice, thats your opinion.... hey, it's your right to have this opinion - but maybe, only maybe you should think about the fact that 95% of the other players dont share your opinion...
d) maybe i am arrogant - who knows... more important: Who cares? What does it has to do with this discussion - its no popularity competition...
e) What did Krondor do? Ah, i understand, the same as Claudio Wink Reasons are easy to find, if you need them...
f) cowardly? Hey, i was ready to sacrifice 80% of my fleet to disarm you - but you fled with your 40k strong fleet from our 45k strong fleet..... so maybe you should think twice who you call cowardly Wink
g) to the message you posted (in german, sry folks)
Jap, das schrieb ich, weil du mich beschuldigtest wir hätten dich nur angegriffen, weil du gesperrt warst. Fakt ist: Du hättest dich auch ohne Sperre nicht verteidigen können, da deine Flotte einfach zu weit weg war (und auch zu schwach war...). Die ersten 2 Eroberungen waren mehr als gerechtfertigt - was danach kam, hast du dir und deinem wenig kompromissbereiten Verhalten - und vorallem deinen andauernden Provokationen - selbst zuzuschreiben.
Oder möchtest du die Provokationen echt abstreiten?
Hör endlich auf dich als Opfer darzustellen.
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that all of you start arguing again.

The fact is:

Hommel attacked Handuro, more than 3 times at one day, destroying more many ships of Surst. The next day Tobi said that he'll no longer accept the NAT because Handuro broke it. Handuro!!!? They did nothing, they just got a few volunteer subordinates like Surst aso. That was not a NAT break.

Ayatollah, Seldon and Minkie integrated Tobi by attacking his HP, I think 5 times or something like that. Ayatollah said that they'd done it for all imperators of this sector. But sure, it was tha best for the attackers, gaining a lot of planets.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

like i said we are going to give ALL planets back to their old owners. Until now we have requests of about 50 planets from Celdor, Michimike, Claudio, ARES, Trolldude and some other players...

Seriously, Seth:
I wouldnt "rip" a player for planets. Of course it is a nice side-effect - but it is not the reason. I think most readers know that there were several situations between Tobi and me - it is an open secret that we dont like each other very much.

It all is about way more then just planets.....
Geier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

asoziale play way, that is it which you makes Ayatollah! You serrate players under 20% of your previous size! That is asozial. Which you now try to talk in the forum well are laughful! Trolldude lost no Plani! That besides. But you know masters of Kosmor.
Belle_Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi, please stop at once and cool down!
Don't sing THIS song again! Autsch!

Belle
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

RE: handuro and hommel
i like to think of it as this

handuro came to the aid of hommel by aiding them against zamonien - peacefully... so as to not break any NAPs

then hommel attacked Confused
Merthos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if there will ever be a tread not ending in a flame war.

Nevertheless you made two mistakes resulting in your current situation, Tobi.

You broke a NAT. No matter how you try to justify that, Handuro never broke the NAT. If you are honest to yourself giving shelter to everybody is the only thing Hommel (you) is doing in .de. And even if you don't accept that this was a mistake ignoring the fact that the majority of the players don't follow your argumentation was one. Especially you should know that honor is a very big factor in Kosmor (at least in some regions) as it was the only thing that kept Hommel alive in .de in the beginning.
You thew your honor away to gain some planets (and some more enemies). And you should have kept in mind that no one would trust you afterwards. You will definitely have a problem in your future life in com as it will be hard to find someone who trusts your word.

And your second mistake was simply flying to far away from your home area without having enough friends.
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 16:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayatollah and Tobi,

I have warned you multiple times to stop your verbal war.

You are entering extremely thin ice here. It might not support both of you. In fact, it might not even support one of you...

As there seems to be no way to end your ever growing war, i see only one way out of this dilemma...

And, Anja: you better delete yourself now, or excuse yourself. Else, i will have to do it (delete your account) and won´t excuse myself for it.

Teufel auch!

Maelstroem
Chrysander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 05:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

A joke, a good joke but in bad english.

Anja is still in Kosmor.com. Aren't you a girlfriend of Tobi? It would be really better if you leave very fast. Noone in this universe needs such persons, which make wrong and bad propaganda. Evil or Very Mad

@Belle_Star: I think, Tobi can't sing any other songs Mr. Green

Chrysander
Alteron

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 06:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why ever does Anja and Tobi keep blaming Krondor for the actions of Ayatollah and other players? I don't get it! Krondor have never entered this conflict. He visely keeps his distance. I wish to se a pardon written from both Anja and Tobi for trying to pull Krondor into this!

But, I can understad you Anja. Tobi too. It is not fun to have the entire Kosmor against you. But this have it's own natural reasons. The constant treachery of Tobi was pushing the entire Kosmor towards anarchy! Contracts must be thrustworthy! The entire political system is based upon it, and without there is only anarchy...

I do feel bad for Tobi and Anja. But I also know that what happens to them now in reality is their own doing. I wish they could be peacefully reformed, but we all understood from the writings in the forums that this would never happen. Tobi allways defended his trechery and did not regret. There is nothing I can do but to read your flamings in this forum.
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 07:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

only one small remark to show Anja's real intentions...

I just got this information from an other player - thanks alot!
I hope english-speaking people can understand it Wink

If not:
Tobi posted a message with Anja's account and explained this "mistake" with Anja being his girlfriend...
Geier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 08:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayatollah posted a message with niederboa´s account (illegaly)
Ayatollah posted a message with Abdul´s account
Ayatollah posted a message with Carpe noctem´s account (the brother)

and many more

Ayatollah different players to tried always discredit, in that it you does not chalk an own opinion on to have because these me persoelich knows.
Celdor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 08:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi shut up.. really.. shut up.. it enough

you an your "brother" or what ever MaLin is talked about Aya, knowing that he has no change to defend.. so he postet with the acc von abdul and old friend of him..

just a few words:

Anja
Ramona
Pollux

think about it
Geier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 08:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
just a few words:

Anja
Ramona
Pollux

Question Question Question Question
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 08:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, nice, Tobi... in wich accounts i wrote isn't from interest here - that wasnt the point i accused you.... the point was to show that there is a band between you and Anja - and to show why Anja posted against me here. I just wanted to show anyone that she is not as objective as she tries to look.....

To your accuses:
a) The story with niederboa is almost a year old. It was in a grey zone, i admit, but nothing more... i did not gain any favour there Wink
b) yap, i wrote once with my friend Abdul's Account because i just quit kosmor.de and somebody (wait, was it MaLin or you? Wink) spread bad propaganda behind my back Wink I just had to "correct" you....
c) yap, i used the account of my brother more then one year ago with his permission to write something into the house-board of the house Arabia.... there's nothing bad on that...

The more important fact is:
I always said that the posts are from me. Anja tries to look "objective" here, but she isn't....

[Edited for bad spelling *g*]

Last edited by Ayatollah on Mon Nov 22, 2004 15:40; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: