Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

good bye
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 08:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Ayatollah am subject a thinking error. Ayatollah, everyone my acquaintance, distorted have the right your opinion to form. This applies to the RL and also to Kosmor. You can assume everyone represents its own opinion here.
Merthos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 08:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy, both of you are sinking into quite cold water now. Will you ever learn?

In my eyes both of you are multis because of using other accounts to post to the board. So cut that crap out of here, esp. the stuff from .de.
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 08:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dont know, but why the hell is this topic not closed or deleted?
We (at least I) dont care what tobi or anyone else have done in the past.
And i think maelstroem has said everything about it.
We dont need a verbal war.
Thanks
Ayatollah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 08:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

@merthos:
"Multiing" is not the topic here - really.... nobody accursed anyone of being a multi. At least it wasnt my intention, like i said before.

@ma_chao:
you are right - but sometimes it is important to bring facts to daylight. I just wanted to clear the fact that Anja is not objective and that i never had contact with her. I just couldnt accept her "pointing with her finger on me for being oh so evil"...

Last edited by Ayatollah on Mon Nov 22, 2004 14:38; edited 1 time in total
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 08:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Ayatollah
it is alright but now i think its enough we dont need any reasons to think tobi is a "bad people".
I think now everyone has its own mind.
It is just my wish to stop with that.
Thanks
Celdor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobi, "Wer im Glashaus sitzt sollte nicht mit Steinen werften" .. just a german adage wich fits perfect on you
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have the same
Quote:
he who lives in a glasshouse shouldnt throw stones

the more you complain here tobi, the less chance you will get planets back Wink and the more everyone will hate you
RaiderBone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:24    Post subject: translation Reply with quote

in english, I think it is something like, "People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones"... <<-- (edited: what alpha said, I type too slow)

I digress, this is a game of war with the objective to build the biggest and best empire. Think to many of the great empires over time, how did they grow to be so? There are many elements to this sucess and not everyone is going to win. In fact, many will die. Many will work hard for little or nothing to show. Some will reap the rewards of others hard work, unfairly. But, these cases will be the minority. With hard work and proper planning, many will rise to success here. Some will be short lived, some will last for awhile.

My advice to all, Have fun with it. Win or lose we will all win in the end, for the experience and friends that we make here and unlike a real war, we will all live to fight another day so we choose.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: