Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Newbie question !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Assisi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 05:33    Post subject: Newbie question ! Reply with quote

Hello !
I'm new here and my superordinate doesn't give me any ... help Sad
So I got to ask you ...even that I'm sure that questions have been asked already ...and for that I apollogies.
1. Productivity is afected by race type production coeficient ? For example in a planet with morphoides where productivity is 7 for X(raw material) it means that per a mine I got 7*80% X or the race factor has been already put into the equation and per a mine I got 7X daily ???
2. On a planet populated by morphides (where productivity for each raw material in under 7) the better thing to do is to build mine (even is not a good business) or only just let the population growing and got money from taxes ? Is better on this planet making taxrate 0% so the population grow faster or should I put something around 5-6 ...to get some many ?
3. My factories should be build on planet where population have a high productivity coeficient or should be build on my HP ?
4. In this early time(for me) do I need warships ...si I should start growing the shipyard level ?
That's all ... for now Smile
I know that there are many questions but I don't want to make many and big mistakes...
A good day !
Walker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 07:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. the race factor is already included in the 7

2. when you can afford it let the population grow with 0% taxes for some time, and whether you should build ines depends on which raw material you get with a rate of 7

check this with the marketplace prices, if its plasma the 7 units per day are worth around 300 credits, while you pay an upkeep of 100 per mine, so you have +200 credits, if its optium today you would get 7 credits fot the upkeep of100 so a minus of 93 credits

3. productivity does not affect factories, so better build them on your hp, because then you can't ever loose them by getting conquered

4. depends on how hostile your environment is, but you should at least build a few H4 and pay them via distribution tax
Ezra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 05:12    Post subject: ! Reply with quote

Thanks man !!! I appreciate !!!
A good day !
Assisi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 06:27    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

EB Walker : Thank you !!!
Ezra : you're welcome ! but next time you gotta post yourself and not ask me to do it for you Razz
By the way : in this weekend me and a few friends of mine (3-Ezra is in) enter in Kosmor Universe. But is a problem : we are students and we live in the same universitary campus (Bucharest-Regie) and when we enter an external site or hub we got the same IP(the whole campus got it). Is that realy a problem ? And if it is , who do I must speak ?
A good day !
Merthos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 07:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should not be a problem but send an IGM to Maelstroem and explain it to him.
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 08:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes just send a mail to maelstroem and everything is fine Wink

and welcome to the game!
Assisi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 08:03    Post subject: ? Reply with quote

What is an [b]IGM[b] ? Embarassed
And how do I send one ? Embarassed
Thanks Merthos !
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 08:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Game Mail

send it via the "messages" button in kosmor, as recipient just type in Maelstroem
Assisi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 08:06    Post subject: LOL :) Reply with quote

You're quick Surprised
I was so stupid ... cause I knew that Embarassed
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 08:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

no you're not stupud, just newbish Wink
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 08:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

p.s. don't take me serious ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: