Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Offical statement from the Sacred Roundtable
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrinceSaturn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 23:35    Post subject: Offical statement from the Sacred Roundtable Reply with quote

Statement from the Sacred Roundtable:

Today at 349/3500 KUT-Kosmor Universal Time the Royal Lord Knights of the Sacred Roundtable gives the following Emperors the Lord Knight title and holds a day of celebration through out the Kosmor Empire.

Prost! Cool! Laola Victory! Engel bow

Royal Lord Knights at the Sacred Roundtable in the Kosmor Empire

Emperor blanka:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor blanka from the House of Kesh

Emperor Seth:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor Seth from the House of Nax

Emperor seldon:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor seldon from the House of foundation

Emperor Raynor:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor Raynor from the House of 23rd

Emperor RaiderBone:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor RaiderBone from the House of SouthCentral

Emperor Metal_Warrior:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor Metal_Warrior from the House of Lurker

Notice - The House Malkschur-Kron (Wing) under the leadership of Jolinaar did not recive the title of Lord Knight because his House attacked and broke the CNAT with the House of Lurker.
He attacked Metal_Warrior and removed Zato from his house. Zato was under Metal_Warrior in the House of Lurker. He was attacked with Shea in position out side the home planet of Zato. Emperor Ark from the house of Malkschur-Kron (Wing) is the guilty attacker in this case. He spacejumped directly on to the planet, bugs!?
Metal_Warrior was just going to let Zato become a Soldier Knight under the Sacred Roundtable. Latest sad news is that because the house of Knor did not punish the house of Malkschur-Kron iven do Emperor Jolinaar brake free from Knor and order this act of war. Emperor Zato has decided to resign from this game and never to return.

Today at 350/3500 KUT-Kosmor Universal Time the Royal Lord Knights of the Sacred Roundtable gives the following Emperors the Lord Knight title and holds a day of celebration through out the Kosmor Empire.

Emperor Trurl:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor Trurl from the House of Klapauzius

Emperor Pimperkalle:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor Pimperkalle from the House of DreiStigKeit

Emperor Merthos:

H.R.H Lord Knight the Emperor Merthos from the House of Handuro

Emperor 72of431:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor 72of431 from the House of Posbis

Emperor Gil-galad:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor Gil-galad from the House of Noldor

Emperor shirkan:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor shirkan from the House of ThEone

Today at 353/3500 KUT-Kosmor Universal Time the Royal Lord Knights of the Sacred Roundtable gives the following Emperors the Lord Knight title and holds a day of celebration through out the Kosmor Empire.

Emperor Tobi:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor Tobi from the House of Hommel

Today at 354/3500 KUT-Kosmor Universal Time the Royal Lord Knights of the Sacred Roundtable gives the following Emperors the Lord Knight title and holds a day of celebration through out the Kosmor Empire.

Emperor Zersin:

Lord Knight the Emperor Zersin from the House of Zato

Notice - Every Lord Knight most send message to a Lord Knight Secretary of the Sacred Roundtable to be able to post a new or remove Knight names.

The Lord Knights congratulates and welcomes you to the Sacred Roundtable.

Resigned and exile name list from the Sacred Roundtable and the High Council

Resigned name:

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor Krondor from the House of Kron

H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor proxynick from the House of Equinox

Exiled names:

Non

Rules for resignations and exiles

Rules:
1. You can not to be elected to the High Council or give 2 votes when you have resigned or are exiled from the Sacred Roundtable. The House of the resigned or exiled Lord Knight if there is only one Lord Knight present will no longer be under the Sacred Roundtable anymore. All under Knights like soldiers etc. will then loose their titles. If there is more Lord Knights present at the House they may choose among themself a Lord Knight to be the main Royal Knight of the House. Message most be given the the High Council or the Lord Knight Secretary.
Notice - You need a 100% yes or no votes from all the Lord Knights to be able to enter back to vote or be elected to the High Council.
Notice -If you are a Lord Knight and attack a fellow Lord Knight or any one in his/her House and they have f.ex. a CNAT, NAT or a peace agreement or the High Council vote you out in exile for some reasson you will automatic be exiled from the Sacred Roundtable or the High Council and keep your title.

2. If a Lord Knight has been proven good and really deserve to enter back and he/she has over 65% yes acceptance votes from the Lord Knights he/she will then be taken back.
3. If a fellow Lord Knight of the Sacred Roundtable who refuses to follow orders from the High Council He/she will be exiled after notifications from the High Council.

Notice - Votes can alsa be send directly to the High Council members or the Lord Knight Secretary of the Sacred Roundtable.

History of the Sacred Roundtable

The Royal Knight Hood of the Sacred Roundtable is from ancient Kosmor universal times and of royal roots.

Every universal system has somekind of governing offical body. Where you can be a member and at the same time have your privat life intact. The High Council of the Sacred Roundtable is such a place. You can be your own King/Queen at the same time really can get to know your fellow Emperors.

You can climb to the leader seat of the High Council and recive 5 vote rights. Just by being the High Council's third leader will give you 2 votes.
The High Council of the Sacred Roundtable is like the FN-UN in the real world and you have a real chance to climb in the latter of Kosmors universal powers in here.

You can yourself elect members to the table when you have been taken in as a Lord Knight. For example Lord Knight PrinceSaturn has the authority to elect members to the Sacred Roundtable.

Membership rules of the Sacret Roundtable

Rules:
1. Subordinates are automatic taken up as Commander Knight at the Roundtable in the Lord Knights local House and most be given by that Lord Knight. Superordinates are automatic taken up as Captain Knight at the Roundtable in the Lord Knights local House and most be given by that Lord Knight.
Notice - There can be 100% Lord Knights in a House but only the strongest Lord Knight of the House will choose and make Knights in that House or the one they can decide a mong them if they want. The Lord Knight can choose a fellow Lord Knight of the House to carry the responsibility of making Knights etc. If the House is at the High Council that Lord Knight can let a fellow Lord Knight of the House carry his votes at the High Council.
Notice - If Subordinates or Superordinates wants to resign the title!? The Lord Knight localy at that House hold will decide yes or no. If there is a Royal Lord Knight or more in your House only that or those Knights can make you a Knight. Not a Lord Knight from another House. If your House doesn't have a Lord Knight only then can any other Lord Knight make you a Knight.
2. The ranks and titles are as following: Soldier, Sergeant, Commander, Captain, Major, Colonel, General and Lord Knight. When you recive the title of Lord Knight you automatic recive the King or Queen in title H.R.H. - His/Her Royal Highness. For example the title of PrinceSaturn is: Lord Knight the Emperor PrinceSaturn from the House of Zato. He can sign his letters and statements with H.R.H. Lord Knight PrinceSaturn from the House of Zato.
3. You automatic become a Royal Lord Knight when you have over 100.000 million citizen in your Empire of Kosmor.
4. If you are a Lord Knight and attack a fellow Lord Knight or any one in his House and you have f.ex. a CNAT, NAT or a peace agreement or the High Council vote you out in exile for some reasson you will automatic be exiled from the Sacred Roundtable or the High Council and keep your title.
5. You are a allied or a friend who have recived the title through missions and fights for the Kosmor Empire and the Sacret Roundtable.
6. The Sacred Roundtable of the High Council has 12 seats, that means 12 Lord Knights will be elected by the other Lord Knights to those 12 seats. They need 51% of the votes from the Lord Knights and a minimum of 5 elected Royal Lord Knights to form a High Council. If there for some reasson 5 members are not elected. The last elected Lord Knight Secretary of the Sacred Roundtable is then the guardian of the Sacred Roundtable. The Lord Knight Secretary has the authority if alone in power to pass on the title of Lord Knight Secretary and the title of Lord Knight to a fellow Kosmor Emperor.
7. The High Council of the Sacred Roundtable will elect among them one leader, second leader and a third leader. They will be the brain and wisdom of the Sacred Roundtable and the other 9 members are the acting powers of the Roundtable.
8. Everything that the Roundtable will do most be votet for by the High Council members: first leader recives 5 votes, second leader 3 votes, third leader 2 votes and the rest of the members 1 vote eatch. The vote to act or do something must be over 53% of the members votes.
9. If for some reasson a Lord Knight can not be present to vote. The other 11, 10, 9 or 8... members will have their votes count as 100% as if the Lord Knight is present if not there to vote. The other Knights may carry some other Knights vote and vote for him/her instead.
Notice - The Knight must give message to the High Council members or the Lord Knight Secretary what Lord Knight will carry the vote for him/her or not.
10. The Secretary of the Sacred Roundtable must be a Lord Knight at the Sacred Roundtable. The position is given freely to the High Council Leader to choose from all the Lord Knights for this honourable work for the Sacred Roundtable. The work of the Secretary is to take mails and send messages to and from the Sacred Roundtable and the High Council. They will fill in all new information at the Offical statement boards from the Sacred Roundtable - High Council and other boards in the Kosmor Forum.
11. Offical representations and decisions - power to act - can only be given by the members of the High Council and the Lord Knight Secretary of the Sacred Roundtable (if there is no High Council of the Sacred Roundtable).

The Royal Lord Knights

Normally when a Emperor recives this title of honour he/she will put the tax rate for his/her Subordinates to between 0 and 10%. Your Superordinate will normally have great respect for your title and cut your tax rate in half. You are your own King or Queen now so you decide how tax rates are set and Kingdom run.

Important Notice - You as a fellow Emperor in the Kosmor Empire can anytime apply to one of the Lord Knights to become a member knight, allied or a friend to the Sacred Roundtable. The Sacred Roundtable can alsa be a wonderful diplomatic tool for your success in this fight for power and glory.

The best of luck to the winner and all for one Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Sign and Sealed by H.R.H. Lord Knight Emperor PrinceSaturn from the House of Zato and Lord Knight PrinceSaturn Secretary of the Sacred Roundtable Ok!

Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Sun Jan 16, 2005 20:18; edited 110 times in total
KingZato

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 23:52    Post subject: Re: Offical statement from the Sacred Roundtable Reply with quote

Wow how cool!

Congratulations!

Someone told me about this roundtable story, this is really great that is for real! I would love a title like that!

Best wishes from one who hopes to become a member oneday... Cool
Zato

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 00:09    Post subject: Re: Offical statement from the Sacred Roundtable Reply with quote

Ahhh.... now I know why I couldn't get the house name Zato. Yes it's really cool this is. I know Metal_Warrior in person so this is extra cool for my house to have a King!!! Mayby he will make me a Knight!? Hehe..... Congratulations indeed Exclamation Stay Cool everyone Wink
Krondor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 08:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

*lol* Its funny to read that i are now named His Royal Highness Lord Knight Krondor. I want say thanks for that. From now i am very noble and can look down on my favourite enemy Tobi, which (still) are only a common pawn. Laughing
PrinceSaturn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:36    Post subject: The Sacret Roundtable... Reply with quote

Krondor wrote:
*lol* Its funny to read that i are now named His Royal Highness Lord Knight Krondor. I want say thanks for that. From now i am very noble and can look down on my favourite enemy Tobi, which (still) are only a common pawn. Laughing

Excellency H.R.H. Lord Knight the Emperor Krondor,

Congratulations one's again on your title, it is well deserved!!!

I do hope that you gave out the other titles to your fellow Emperors in your system/house!? Especial to your Subordinates and Superordinates if you have one? You now have the power to Knight fellow Emperors to Soldier, Sergeant, Commander, Captain, Major, Colonel, General and Lord Knights.

Normally a close allied Emperor is made Captain Knight and will climb the ranks from there. When your Allies has helped you out in a mission or saved your fleet etc... You will promote the Allies to General Knight or Lord Knight. It's all up to you and the power has been given for you to decide. The Sacred Roundtable is the Kosmor Empire and you have the power to be at the good table or bad one. Your acts in the furture will decide on what table you really belong too...

Wish you the best of luck!!!

Sincerely,
H.R.H. Lord Knight PrinceSaturn
Ok!
ZayN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

this title is too long i think.

very circuitous...

BTW: i don't think this "project" will make profit...
PrinceSaturn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

blanka wrote:
this title is too long i think.

very circuitous...

BTW: i don't think this "project" will make profit...

Excellency H.R.H. Lord Knight blanka,

You can title yourself as you like, you are a real King in here now, don't forget!!!
The offical title is the long one, that is the one you use when you sign a CNAT or NAT etc....

For example:

H.R.H. Lord Knight blanka, Lord Knight blanka, H.R.H. blanka, King blanka, it's all up to you...

Profit, well you have been given the ultimate power, that you know are Lord Knight should normally scare the shit out of anybody who doesn't play the pro-game or iven pro-players should have great respect for your unbeliveable powers now!?

Until now the Sacred Roundtable has been kept secret. Now as Emperors like you get to be so powerful the Sacret Roubtable has arisen to help you in your struggle. This to spices up the game and iven giving you more power if needed. Someone call's it the Force from the Foundation of Kosmor other say that it has always been there, I know that it is the Kosmor Universe order between good and evil forces. Call it the table of balance...

I pass on the title to the most powerful Emperors in the Kosmor so that you all can decide freely what you really want from this Universe of enemies and friends.

I wish you the best of luck to you too!!!

Sincerely,
Lord Knight PrinceSaturn Wink

Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Fri Jan 14, 2005 16:30; edited 3 times in total
Merthos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

blanka is male.

PrinceSaturn wrote:
I pass on the title to the most powerful Emperors in the Kosmor

LOL.

24. Lurker Major Metal_Warrior 10,471 millions
28. 23rd Major Raynor 6,544 millions
PrinceSaturn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 13:26    Post subject: See what you mean... Reply with quote

Merthos wrote:
blanka is male.

PrinceSaturn wrote:
I pass on the title to the most powerful Emperors in the Kosmor

LOL.

24. Lurker Major Metal_Warrior 10,471 millions
28. 23rd Major Raynor 6,544 millions

Greetings fellow Emperor,

Than you for the message. The rasson for this title exhange is because the states of Kesh and the states of Kron have decided to make a COMPOSITE NAT. By them showing such good will we have decided to honor them with the title of King/Queen. But as we all ready can see the House of Zato has been taken by Krondors House. That is a bad sign, I warned him about this and the table will watch everything very close.

Everyone can get this title, one's given it will always be yours. Only during your time and actions here in Kosmor Universe will the Roundtable decide if you belong to the good or the bad table. Your actions speak...

So now you understand that the Lord Knight title does not consider population as a factor, but your actions!!! That they made CNAT made them in to the most powerful Alliens ever in Kosmor Universe. That's why they where given the titles, because now they have all ready in reality won this Universe. But as we give them titles, gold and power we will soon see their true faces!!!

Remember that all main members of the CNAT signed the deal!?

List of all houses which are member in the states of Kesh and the states of Kron:

States of Kesh
- House Kesh under the leading of blanka

States of Kron
- House Kron under the leadership of Krondor
- House Foundation (Wing) under the leadership of Seldon
- House Nax (Wing) under the leadership of Seth.
- House Equinox (Wing) under the leadership of proxynick
- House 23rd (Wing) under the leadership of raynor
- House SouthCentral (Wing) under the leadership of RaiderBone
- House Lurker (Wing) under the leadership of Metal-Warrior
- House Malkschur-Kron (Wing) under the leadership of Jolinaar

The best of luck!!!

Best regards,
Lord Knight PrinceSaturn Cool

Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Thu Jan 13, 2005 21:59; edited 1 time in total
Merthos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 13:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I don't get your point. The CNAT is nothing special, just a regulat NAT between Kron and Kesh (and with some paragraphs stolen from my NAT Wink). There is only one difference - Kron is proclaiming their "Wings" in the NAT instead of an own thread.

And you should not mix a NAT with an alliance.

And the most powerful thing in .com so far was Hommel.
PrinceSaturn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 13:51    Post subject: You are right... Reply with quote

Merthos wrote:
To be honest I don't get your point. The CNAT is nothing special, just a regulat NAT between Kron and Kesh (and with some paragraphs stolen from my NAT Wink). There is only one difference - Kron is proclaiming their "Wings" in the NAT instead of an own thread.

And you should not mix a NAT with an alliance.

Emperor Merthos,

Indeed you are right, only that the Sacred Roundtable was not ready for someone like Hommel at that time. We have learned a lot so fare and about the Wings you are right too... For all this+much more they have recived the titles.

B.r,
Lord Knight PrinceSaturn
Metal_Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

All discusions are so funny^^ The same as in .de Wink

I think it's a thing which can bring more fun in this game Very Happy
Than I'M now King M.W. Twisted Evil A Knight of the Round-Table Wink With my burning sword I will take revenge for all the lives you were stolen Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

So,
stay tuned Smile

greez "Lord Knight the Emperor Metal_Warrior from the House of Lurker"
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 16:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merthos wrote:
to be more specific... Hommel at the time it attacked Handuro, even though at that time Hommel and Handuro were similar... simply that Hommel was ready for a war even though Handuro was bigger

at its greatest size, Hommel wasnt greatest in strength because of the lack of unity - even those who carried ships against Handuro were rebelling at Hommel's strongest times
proxynick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 16:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think I am worthy of such a high honour!

Please accept this message as notice of my resignation from the position of Lord Knight of the Sacred Roundtable.

best wishes to the rest of you!
proxynick
PrinceSaturn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 20:26    Post subject: Re: Resignation of Lord Knight proxynick Reply with quote

proxynick wrote:
I dont think I am worthy of such a high honour!

Please accept this message as notice of my resignation from the position of Lord Knight of the Sacred Roundtable.

best wishes to the rest of you!
proxynick

As a Lord Knight Secretary of the Sacred Roundtable it is with regret that I accept your resignation.

It is now up to the rest of the members to accept your resignation as well.

When you have 51% accept votes from the Lord Knights we will then exile you from the Sacred Roundtable and you can only return if every Lord Knight accept or refuse.

Note - You keep the title but can not be elected or give your 2 votes to the election in High Council of the Sacred Roundtable during this resignation period (You most be a full member to be elected or vote).

I wish you well on your journey...

Best regards,
Lord Knight Secretary PrinceSaturn of the Sacred Roundtable Confused Respekt! Winkewinke

Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Sat Jan 15, 2005 07:47; edited 14 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: