Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Offical statement from the Sacred Roundtable
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZayN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

proxynick wrote:
I dont think I am worthy of such a high honour!

Please accept this message as notice of my resignation from the position of Lord Knight of the Sacred Roundtable.

best wishes to the rest of you!
proxynick

accepted
proxynick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 18:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, do I get to vote before my resignation is accepted. I'm officially still part of the clan until the rest of you finish voting...
proxynick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 18:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, do I get to vote before my resignation is accepted. I'm officially still part of the clan until the rest of you finish voting...
PrinceSaturn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 19:48    Post subject: Lords Knight proxynicks resignation Reply with quote

Lord Knight proxynick wrote:

To Lord Knight proxynick,

Rules of resignation:
1. You can not to be elected to the High Council or give 2 votes during this resignation period or if you are exiled from the Sacred Roundtable. The House of the resigned or exiled Lord Knight if there is only one Lord Knight present will no longer be under the Sacred Roundtable anymore. All under Knights like soldiers etc. will then loose their titles automatic. If there is more Lord Knights present at the House they may choose among themself a Lord Knight to be the main Royal Knight of the House. Message most be given the the High Council or the Lord Knight Secretary.
Notice - You need 51% yes accept votes to be able to resign from the Sacred Roundtable. You need a 100% yes or no votes from all the Lord Knights to be able to enter back to vote or be elected to the High Council. The Royal Lord Knights can change their acceptance vote to yes or no during this resigning period.
Notice - If you are a Lord Knight and attack a fellow Lord Knight or any one in his/her House and they have f.ex. a CNAT, NAT or a peace agreement or the High Council vote you out in exile for some reasson you will automatic be exiled from the Sacred Roundtable or the High Council and keep your title.
2. If a Lord Knight has been proven good and really deserve to enter back and he/she has over 65% yes acceptance votes from the Lord Knights he/she will then be automatic taken back.
3. If a member is exiled then there is no voting period the person is automatic exiled out. If a fellow Lord Knight of the Sacred Roundtable who refuses to follow orders from the High Council will be automatic exiled after notifications from the High Council.
4. The voting period ends when all Royal Lord Knights have send their answer to the acceptance list at the Kosmor Forum index.
Notice - Votes can alsa be send directly to the High Council members or the Lord Knight Secretary of the Sacred Roundtable.

So my fellow Lord Knight proxynick no I am sorry you can not vote or be on the election list.

Good luck!!!

Yours sincerely,
Lord Knight PrinceSaturn Secretary to the Sacred Roundtable Idea

Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Sat Jan 15, 2005 09:04; edited 2 times in total
proxynick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 03:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smell a certain lack of democracy here

Point 1 says:

"You need a 100% yes votes from all the Lord Knights to be able to enter back to vote or be elected to the High Council. "

Point 2 says:

"If a Lord Knight has been proven good and really deserve to enter back and he/she has over 65% yes acceptance votes from the Lord Knights he/she will then be automatic taken back. "

so...........who decides if a Lord Knight "has been proven good and really deserve to enter back". Surely that has to be put to a vote too - otherwise you could be open to an accusation of cronyism - and that just wouldnt do for a democratic society such as a Sacred Roundtable!

This concerns me very much

regards
proxynick
proxynick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 04:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no!

I see our noble secretary has tendered his resignation too....

"The imperator 'Zato', house 'RoyalSaturn', proclaims that he will retire in 6 day(s)!"

Fairwell dear firiend....
Gil-galad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 04:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

proxynick wrote:
I dont think I am worthy of such a high honour!

Please accept this message as notice of my resignation from the position of Lord Knight of the Sacred Roundtable.

best wishes to the rest of you!
proxynick

accepted
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 05:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

His Royal Highness Lord Knight Seth

ACCEPTED

Sign and Sealed by His Royal Highness Lord Knight Seth from the House Nax
PrinceSaturn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 05:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

proxynick wrote:
I smell a certain lack of democracy here

Point 1 says:

"You need a 100% yes votes from all the Lord Knights to be able to enter back to vote or be elected to the High Council. "

Point 2 says:

"If a Lord Knight has been proven good and really deserve to enter back and he/she has over 65% yes acceptance votes from the Lord Knights he/she will then be automatic taken back. "

so...........who decides if a Lord Knight "has been proven good and really deserve to enter back". Surely that has to be put to a vote too - otherwise you could be open to an accusation of cronyism - and that just wouldnt do for a democratic society such as a Sacred Roundtable!

This concerns me very much

regards
proxynick

Greetings Lord Knight proxynick,

Thank you for you concern for rules etc. around the Sacred Roundtable. I don't really see your problem!? You have resigned from the table and have no access anymore.

But since you insist so hard and I made a mistake concerning the names;

A 100% is so real democratic as it can get. If a person choose for some reasson to leave something good and decide to return. Then the table as a whole body must answer yes or no. But if there should be a member who doesn't want to let the a Lord Knight back in again and only do it for being bad!? Why shouldn't the High Council accept the person back in when 99% say yes and 1% no!? Then the rule of 65% was made for the High Council to have a min. limit to let someone in again. That's why all of the members most agree or refuse, isn't that just or as you call it democratic!? The right to choose freely and right to a privat life!!!

Me as for the moment Lord Secretary have no governing power over the Sacred Roundtable. Only to make Lord Knights, pass on the guardian title of Lord Knight Secretary, write mails and to answer to the High Council. What the High Council orders I have to follow. The High Council can change rules, put new rules, go to war etc. etc. etc. With out the leaders of the High Council the Sacred Roundtable is a very empty place with no power and only titles!!!

The main reasson for voting Royal Knights out is to give them a real chance and time to think it over!!! Democracy!?

For example Lord Knight Krondor, has to much to do in his privat life and on the internet. He choose for now to resign his post and he keeps his title. All his house is not under the Sacred Roundtable anymore the min. he resigned. That means we other Lord Knights of the Sacred Roundtable can go in to the House of Kron today right now to make Lord Knights and bring them freely to the table. No matter how big the empire, army, ships etc... The same rule apply for your great house!!!

Happy!?

Yours Sincerely,
Lord Knight PrinceSaturn Secretary to the Sacred Roundtable Ok!

Last edited by PrinceSaturn on Sat Jan 15, 2005 09:31; edited 3 times in total
PrinceSaturn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 06:19    Post subject: Re: Resignations of Lord Knight Emperor Krondor Reply with quote

I accept the resignation of Lord Knight Emperor Krondor from the House of Knor from the Sacred Roundtable.

Sign&sealed by Lord Knight Emperor PrinceSaturn from the House of Zato Cool
EmperorAlex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:37    Post subject: Re: Offical statement from the Sacred Roundtable Reply with quote

Oohhh... w.f. Krondor is out and blanka in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? Surprised Shocked

This doesnt look good folks....we need to get some people in to this high council story to get some control on the votes Idea ....this allied force can take over the kosmor...i think Evil or Very Mad

Worried emperor..... Confused
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 17:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

for some COMPLETELY unknown reason Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes i think some people arent taking this serously Embarassed Embarassed
wonder why Wink ?
(btw - not including me, but i can understand them...
for one thing using size 48 font makes fewer people read... not more italics is often a good trick instead)

Last edited by alphabravo on Sun Jan 16, 2005 08:12; edited 1 time in total
proxynick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 04:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen! Inter-Galactic diplomacy is a very important business.

Dont let these people distract you from your very serious work PrinceSaturn.......they only laugh because they dont have such a keen grasp of the intricacies of public life in the way that you do.
Merthos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 08:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

alphabravo wrote:
for one thing using size 48 font makes fewer people read...
Do you think so, alpha? Wink

I accept any resignation now and for the future and I request to change the rules so that everybody can retire without confirmation.
proxynick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 18:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, I just assumed he was 3 years old and hadn't learnt how to write properly yet.......?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: