Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Request for Skahra

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neireh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:27    Post subject: Request for Skahra Reply with quote

Maybe some emperors think only because of ther stand no more belonging to Reacor on skahras planets he would be some kind of free target or what? First i told Triac that he want to come back and he please should stop attacking his planets and now Merthos conquered him without any reason at all. I`m really a little bit upset about that. I have enough other problems to solve with a Salami who thinks he could take as much planets as he could only because he has the power to do so.

Greetings, Neireh
Merthos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I never gave Skahra the permission to fly through our territory. So I have every right to attack someone who violates our border, esp. Skahra with his history.
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 16:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the house Nax, the reasons for attacking Skahra's planets should be clear.
He even tried to attack us Laughing after he didn't belong to Reacor anymore, not the first time.
Neireh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 03:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don`t meant it to you seth Wink

Merthos, i assume you are right, unfortunately... Sad in this case you could have send him a message before, but sure you had no real duty to do so. I don`t know myself that he was flying through without warning, i couldn`t see him on the radar.
i was just a bit angrily at all. Hope we can solve this Problem.
Skahra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 03:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

over your expressions I may not excite myself actually. But one are safe. YOU seth respectively your house has me first attacked like that is only justified it which I resist. but this is here not at all history
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: