Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Alliances

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:00    Post subject: Alliances Reply with quote

Very Happy Would any one like to join an alliance. A guild of houses if you will. This alliance will be mutually benafical as one house can then protect another when in danger and all an alliance member would have to do would be to set the target to focus the alliances power Cool Laughing Wink
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not meant as an offend, but i do not think anyone will make a real alliance with you. You and your house are to small to be taken serious.

Besides there are alliances and naps respectively between most of the greater houses. Take a look at the puplic naps in the RP-Forum.
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 13:05    Post subject: re alliance Reply with quote

Well SORRY SIR COUNCILER, I will try and do better, but until then I will just worship you instead, kiss the very ground that you stand on. No offence of course your popusness, I am but a slave and don't deserve to be incontact with real people. And anyway, oh great one, I was refering to an offical alliance, your magisty
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 13:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

apart from anything, he has been here 1 year longer than you... not bad for a game running 1year and 12days

i wrote a message similar to aurion's last week, before he wrote his, but had a time-out error and didnt repost

1: there are alliances
2: single player games need alliances, houses/clans from multiplayer games are already "alliances"
3: that's why we have a RPG forum
4: this game has been around for over 2 years, and most balancing issues have already been sorted, if you want a single player alliance game... perhaps this isnt the game for you
Altreus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 18:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aurion wrote:
It is not meant as an offend, but i do not think anyone will make a real alliance with you. You and your house are to small to be taken serious.

Dude, if you don't mean to offend, you're not doing a very good job. I'm part of a big house now, but was a newbie not too long ago, and if I got this response I'd certainly be offended. So he's going to get integrated in a few weeks, if not tomorrow...why do you care enough to take time out of your day to insult him? He certainly wasn't addressing you in his post anyway, or any of us in big houses.

This game is much more fun for newbies if they work together, and they stand a better chance of ending up in a big house with more than one planet to their name Smile not to mention a little practice under their belts.

In all honesty, Admiral_Thrawn, you won't last very long as an independent house. That's just a fact in this game - it's not a game of small/medium sized houses, but big ones. That's the oddball physics of this weird little Kosmor universe.

But go for it, I say! Make every probe and glider count! Do the nations of newbies proud!
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooowh go Altreus, He's the man. Just out of intrest why does everyone seem to think that I have a weak house. I am part of Kron, one of the biggest alliances in the game, so bring it on. But anyway listen to Altreus for he seems to understand how the game works Cool
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 13:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with what the two of you said...
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 13:13    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks guys, your kind of approach to the game is the way to make it more enjoyable for all. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: