Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Join of Handuro and Noldor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merthos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 13:53    Post subject: Join of Handuro and Noldor Reply with quote

"Finally the day has come. It took a long time and a lot of work, but it was worth it."
"I agree, my Lord. This union will really help us in future wars."
"Oh Marshall, is war the only thing you can think of? Better have a look on the other facts. For instance this trade agreement will boost our economy. Nevertheless, Misses Mintef, I want to hear the announcement prepared by the public relationship department."
"Yes, my Lord.

To encounter the barbarianism in the known universe the members of the High Council Gil-galad, Leader of the house Noldor, and Merthos, Lord of the house Handuro, have decided to combine their forces.

As of today the house Noldor is known as a wing of house Handuro. Foreign affairs will be handled by Merthos, Lord of the house Handuro. All existing Non-Aggression-Treaties of the house Handuro - Kesh, Klapauzius and DreiStigKeit - also apply to the house Noldor.

I hope that pleases you."
"Yes, that is perfect. Send it out today to the whole galaxy via the interstellar network. That's all for now. And don't forget to be on the ship at 1800. You don't want to miss the celebration on Sirmer. Gil definitely knows how to throw a party."
Gil-galad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 14:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gil-galad sat behind his desk, when one of his counsellor entered the room.

"Sir. Please come. The speech in the TV will begin in a few minutes."
"Alright, I'm on the way."

He stood up and walked to the camera room.

He sat down behind the desk, which was standing there, and looked into the camera. He got a sign, that they were on TV.

"Today it's a great day for our glorious house.

To encounter the barbarianism in the known universe, we have decided to combine our forces with the house Handuro. Noldor is now a wing of Handuro.

From now on all contracts of the house Handuro -the Non-Aggression-Treatis with Kesh, Klapauzius and Dresitigkeit- are valid for the house Noldor too.

Hereby we affirm this contract. To celebrate this great event in history of our universe there is a great ceremony on Sirmer, which is near the border between Handuro and Noldor. We invite everyone to travel to Sirmer and to take part.
"

He stood up and you could see a smile on his face.
Agnar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:18    Post subject: Party Reply with quote

Antyone know the co-ordinates of Sirmer? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: