Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Announcement: The Order of Templar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 06:47    Post subject: Announcement: The Order of Templar Reply with quote

The Order of Templar is no part of the Kron federation, we have no diplomatic status towards them yet

nevertheless everyone who wants to leave his actual house and join the Order of Templar is welcome to write me a message

the reason for founding a new house was the lacking activity in my former house, help requests didn't get any answers except sometimes a "I would help but am 2000ly anway", and the leader was totally inactive anyways and even forbade other ships from his own house on his warplanet

my question why he did this in the forum didn't get answered for several days neither

This level of activity is inacceptable for a top house and the players I am responsible for deserve something better

some of the federation houses are as inactive as this as well

I'm not searching for trouble, but if my house gets attacked I at least expect the leader of the attackers house to explain me why this happened, whether it was a mistake or something like this

in case we get attacked by houses with which we don't have any official status and without getting a good reason for it those houses should expect getting retalled, like I already did with Malkschur-Kron although it wasn't planned to hit the leaders homeworld with the first strike

The Order of Templar is open for applications and nat/alliance requests

and if you request trouble you may get it as well Wink

regards,

Walker

Grand Master of the Templar Knights
Walker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 08:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addition:

I offered Jolinaar to work with us together and rebuild his empire, he even would have received some planets back, but he replied with threatening my empire in a parallel universe

The point that hasn't been clear yet is the following:

I don't intend to become the master of the universe, I just feared that such an inactive bunch of semi-big houses like the Kron federation logically leads other strong neighbours to attack them

the szenario in my mind ended with the kron federation getting absorbated by the other big houses around and loosing anything they had

I want to prevent this and offer an alternative future
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 16:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me it's not such a big change.

New house but the same members, only a new contact-person

I respect and treat the house Order of Templar, our neighbour, as i did with Kron before.

I hope it'll be a great reunion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: