Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Bounty Hunters

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you hate Merthos
Yes, I'll hate him for ever, the slime
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
No, I suck up to him
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 07:20    Post subject: Bounty Hunters Reply with quote

Hello, I would like to put a bounty on Merthos's head. I will pay anyone 6 planets if they defeat Merthos Evil or Very Mad

Merthos, you can't lock this as it breaks no rules
ZayN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 07:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you give us a reason for your act?
I can't understand, why you set a bounty for Merthos...
paveyj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 08:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

By defeating Merthos an imperator would probably earn many dozens of star systems anyway, so your "bounty" is pretty much invalid.

Thrawn, your a strange strange little boy, and all the posts ive seen you make are just plain daft. Please stop and think before you make a post in the future cos i come here to check for interesting topics and by not doing so you are wasting my time. Unless of course you DO think before you write, in which case i suggest you take a course to enlighten your judgement.
Either that or wind yer neck in, lad!

And more importantly your making us Brits look like total gits in front of johnny, so give it a rest.
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine, I hate Merthos because he allows people to unjustly wreck my forums. I put a bounty on him for a laugh and to annoy him Razz
Merthos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 01:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Thrawn. You have to learn to differentiate. Me beeing a Mod has nothing to do with the character Merthos in the game. So there is no reason to offer a (tiny) bounty on his head.

And I can't remember doing you anything bad. If a topic goes off road I can try to clean it (if I think it's important enough to justify that effort) or simply close it.

Mod: I can and I did close this tocpic because insulting someone is only allowed in the RPG (if you are able to find adequate words) and I interpret one of your answers as an offence.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: