Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Who is your LEAST favourite house
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is your LEAST favourite house
DreiStigKeit
37%
 37%  [ 19 ]
Kesh, PS, don't vote this one
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Order_of_Templar DON'T VOTE
27%
 27%  [ 14 ]
Klapauzius
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Handuro
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Other, ie non-identities
19%
 19%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 51

Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 05:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but imagine if I was just a huge mouth... anywho, sorry, I'm a bit tempermental and don't really mean any of what I say, like you say a big mouth. The reference to guns is what I'm like, you make a mistake, then I put it in a bigger situation, that is the way I am, sorry if I offended you, or anyone for that matter, except Merthos (moderator Merthos), I'm just joking 99% of the time Razz
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 06:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is nice to hear something like this from you. I just got a bit fed up with people (*cough*YOU*cough*) bashing DSK for no apparent reason. I got the (wrong, it now seems) impression that you were a tad too serious about this.

But, as long as noone is getting too serious about the game, it can stay a game and we can all get along, right? (Well, at least OOC on the forums. Ingame is another thing entirely.Wink)
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 08:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially when you get WASTED
paveyj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, what do you know about getting wasted, kiddo?

secondly, DSK is a pretty good house and its also quite diverse. Its so big that i dont really know all of the members in the gaff and dont particularly speak to them often. Bare in mind that saying bad things about such a powerful house when you know toss-all about them is not exactly wise.

Lastly, your making this game very boring with all the shite you keep bringing up, if you really are on your easter holiday maybe you should spend it doing more productive things than just thinking up new threads to make in order to boost your total number of posts, which for some reason is very important to you.

To sum it all up, GET A LIFE you fcuking nob-nosher
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 03:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said I wasn't being serius, plus a diverse house means a split up one without a very powerful main concerntrated force, but okay, I challenge you to a duel, on the game, me vs. you you find the place and I'll go there, for you have offended my honour
paveyj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 05:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really want to do that i suggest you comply with the new rules laid down by Merthos and send me your coordinants via private message. Not that id actually use them cos whats the point in moving my WP thousands of LY in your direction just to kick your arse? Nope, dont really see the point in that. Why not just take my advice and shut up, thats much easier for both of us dont you agree?
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 06:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Therefore you refuse to fight, your honour has been destroyed
paveyj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 08:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes thats whats happened, my honour has been destroyed. You sound like the sort of person who would rather be playing dungeons and dragons and sitting in a dark room on a sunny day memorising all the words to monty python episodes while wearing a "genius at work" t-shirt.

But i suppose i cant talk cos my "honour has been destroyed". Not really sure what your fantastic reputation would do against my 3 H10s, but hey i guess we'll never find out. Cock
electric

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 09:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! chill out a little
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its enough already.
dont talk like that in a forum.
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 03:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a bounder, pavjei, you can't reach me and don't know my co-ords, so bring it on, by the way I don't play D and D, nor have I ever watched a Monty Python episode, you're right about me being a gnius though

So, " Calm down dear, it's a commercial"
paveyj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 03:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh im sorry, kiddies, did i offend you?
Linkyboy

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 08:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Autsch!
fern

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 09:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is it none of his language has been edited?
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

cos, paveyj went and bullied EVERYONE, in the WHOLE UNIVERSE then went off to beat up some nice hippies, you bully, how could you, and what he did to mertos, disgusting...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: