Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Tonight's main Event -Neireh Vs Darkfyre-
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 02:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neireh wrote:
sure Wink i`m glad you think so, and you know that you don`t losing the whole game bye losing a little confrontation and getting conquered. It would be just a new Chapter in your kosmor life.

Well... I suggest you get ready for "a new Chapter in your kosmor life" then. Razz
Neireh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 04:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sure Darkfyre? *GG* Maybe i know something you don`t know Wink
Better you get ready for this new chapter *G*
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 05:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, even if you have some large reserve somewhere (I doubt you do, but I don't know for sure), you'd first have to get Salami. Sure, it would be bad losing him and the ships he's carrying, but you wouldn't have me. We could get Salami back easily, and just get back any planets you take from him later. I'd be safely behind friendly lines building up a new fleet to do the same thing again, and again, and as often as needed. While I prefer to end this ASAP, I won't hesitate to turn this into a war of attrition if that's what it takes. Cool

I can imagine a way for you to hit me harder than by taking out Salami, but I'm not going to speculate openly on that. Don't want to give you any ideas. Wink

Of course, if by some clever plot you manage to strike deep enough into DSK to reach me, or if I decide to risk showing my face near you, and I get conquered, things could be different. What happens then is up to my mood, the way you treat me, and how much help I'd get from the stronger DSK players, I guess. Wink

But, until things become clearer, I'm just going to go by the data I do have. From what I have seen, you won't be as much a problem as you're pretending to be. The fact that you don't just surrender seems like part bluff and part pride, in stead of part confidence and part courage. Razz
Neireh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 06:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, well Wink If this is what you think *G*

But bluffing is much more your speciality Wink See you on some planet, if i have to conquere evryone to get you then i will do so *G*

Then i maybe think about giving you some planets back that you can rebuild yourself. Depends on how you are behaving. I have no need to crush an enemy. Wink
Maybe i would convince you on someday to surrender to Reacor. *G*
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 08:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, you say bluffing is my specialty...? Maybe... but maybe you've learned a thing or two about it. Wink

I'm actually looking forward to the day you come knocking on the door of my WP or HP. I'm even considering accepting defeat and staying with Reacor if you manage to beat me. Not that I want to be conquered... I'll do everything I can to prevent it. But it'll be interesting. Even better would be to conquer you in stead... I wonder what will happen then. I know I'd give you back most of the planets you would lose... but I wonder more about what you would do.

This almost makes me regret allowing Salami to lead the attack. Sure he was right that he would be better suited for this role, but all this talk makes me want to go out on an assault mission myself. A Darkfyre vs. Neireh fight is what I want to see. No more bluffing and playing games, just a really big fight.

That would be fun... Ah, but I'm too careful for that. And now that one part of my fleet is with Pimperkalle, and an other part is with Salami, and I don't like doing a suicide attack... I'll just sit here in safety, building my forces. Razz Besides, I quite enjoy this little game the way it's played now as well. Cool
Neireh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 09:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

As if i had to bluff Wink *GG*

But we have some things in common Wink As you led Salami flying the attack, i send tikonda with our fleet. But my reasons are to take care of reacor, too. So it would have some mor consequences for Reacor losing the House Leader as if losing a Member in a combat.
But i was always ready to take some risks in Order of bringing Reacor forward. No risk no fun.
Who fight could lose, who never fight has already lost. Wink

If i only would be a member of a bigger house then i would prefer to fight you personal Neireh vs. Darkfyre Wink But i have to think at my house an my loyal members. I have little more responsibillity then you to carry with me.

But it is iching in my fingers *G* I already thought to myself that bringing you a defeat belongs to me.

By the way tell me nothing about suicide missions hrhr ^^ I have some experience in that, but Reacor is still there in the Galaxy *GG*

Enjoy your relativ safetly as long its last. What do you think that i`m doing? twisting thumbs? *GG*
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm not expecting you to sit by doing nothing, and I've said multiple times before that I do not think of Reacor as some weak little house... I just think that what you're doing will not be enough, or at least come too late to make a difference.

You say otherwise, but you could be bluffing. I don't know that. The reality right now is that Salami is moving through your territory and taking your planets without meeting resistance. The ships I know you have Tikonda's WP and your own WP (or at least the ones I saw) are not enough to stop Salami. Building more ships is possible, but since I'm doing the same it won't help you much. If you built a huge fleet and attacked Salami, I would not be able to get my extra ships to him in time, but he has been given clear instructions about what to do in such a situation, and he's not so stupid as to crash into a superiour fleet. At worst, we'll continue swapping planets for a while like we did already. Wink

In the end, wether we beat you in one go or not, it comes down to numbers. DSK may be a loosely organised house, but we can gather a huge fleet if really necessary. Reacor is a smaller house, and thus will be able to gather a lot less ships. I'm not saying it will come to this, nor am I underestimating the power of Reacor, but this is the way it is.

If you have some surprise for me that I have not thought of before (and you should realise that I know more than I say, just like I assume you know more than you say), I would really love to see it happen. Being conquered is not what I want, but against a worthy opponent it's not nearly as bad. And if I get to see some clever plan in action, it's all the better. Cool

Responsibility... Well, I only have two subordinates to take care of... One I know IRL and the other perfectly able to handle himself, so you're right I don't have a lot of responsibilities. That is not the reason Salami is now carrying our fleet. I was planning on leading the fleet myself, but Salami volunteered and convinced me it was better if he would go. Besides, Salami had a score to settle as well. Maybe when I'm confident enough I'll pay you a little personal visit... but don't count on it. I love a good fight, but in the end I'm more of a strategist/diplomat than a warrior. Wink
Darkfyre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 06:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 09:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he just don`t want to tell you his thoughts and smiles only instead Wink
I would say you just renamed the Thread so i think i have won and you did surrender. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: