Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

The honorfull House Kesh

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 13:04    Post subject: The honorfull House Kesh Reply with quote

Celdor was confused and afraid. It looks as if Kiran has to fight against Kesh.

In the past there never was a conflict. It was peacefull on the border to Kesh. There was no official NAT but Kiran aand Kesh accepted each other. A few days ago the Warplant of Andi appeared on the border, lot's of Warships in his Orbit. "Maybe a patrol", Celdor thought. But than Andi attacked a Planet of Mc-Rap, friend and subordinate of Celdor.

Councilor of the House Ma_Chao (house Kesh) conquered a solar system
from Commander MC-Rap (house Kiran) (destroyed combat power: 12).

Celdor immediately contaced Ma_Chao, Thor and Blanka.
Ma_Chao said that he has orders to send ships on the KP of Andi, he only knews that supposedly Mc-Rap attacked Hurejong (80 Days ago) and now Kesh wants to conquer the planets back. Ma_Chao said that he thought there will be 2-3 Planets to conquer. Blanka said that Thor will explain it to me.

Thor said that Mc-Rap ripped Hurejong (80 DAYS AGO!!!) and now the want revenge and the planets back (8 Plantets).
Celdor wasn't sure if that was true so he asked Mc who said that Hurejong attacked one of Mc's Planets but Mc sended some ships to defend the planet and so Hurejong was integratet.

So Celdor asked Thor for proofs. Without proofs there won't be any planet free for attack. The only answer was that Thor has no proofs and don't wanted to bring proofs.
Thor wanted that Celdor believes him blind.
He wants that Celdor declares his subordinate MC-Rap free for attack.

So i aks you, honorfull imperators of Kosmor. Would anyone of you declare a subordinate of yours free for attack without any proofs of his debt?

I hope that Blanka, great leader of Kesh, understands the facts and tells his subordinates to stop the attack. Otherwhise there will be a war in which Kiran will loose, but you may would be suprised what 2 strong-willed
imperators can do if they are standing with the back to the wall. (whrigt proverb?)

Looking foreward that there will be peace again
Celdor
Leader of Kiran
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 13:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I can see your cause, but I doubt that without a NAT you have a leg to stand on, if there's nothing to say they can't attack u then so be it, the question is, can u stop them?... I doubt it
fern

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 13:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also are kesh gonna just sit and do nothing?
Life is too short.
Apart from the war with cortex... cortexa seem s to be getting ripped..
anyone fill me in on thatg?
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 13:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that i had asked for a NAT long ago, but i thougt there's no need.
And as Thor says there is actually no need because the only want to attack Mc-Rap, not me. But i won't let them attack Mc-Rap so that i can life in peace with them.

We can't stop them for the moment but should be clear that we aren't able to hold on long against them..

The sad thing is that i don't want war with them. It is not because we won't be able to destroy Kesh, it's because eg. Hurejong was in CelDorAno for a long time and i like blanka and Thor and lot's of the Keshs'.

I hope there will be a way to avoid a war, but of course not at the cost of Mc-Rap.

Celdor
Leader of Kiran
ZayN

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 13:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, documents, whatever for documents, wheter of the intergalactic medium or mails from other Imperators, they will be deleted after a while for espicial reasons, which can't be named....

Now he call for proofs... After such a long time... Celdor, you should see, I cant give you such proofs.
If you can't belive us, we won't be able to help you.

Of course, it is hard to do so, but there are 2 opposites which has different opinions.

In this galaxie, there exist not only the peace between two houses. I've no anger, grudge, or something like that against Krian and his Members. But I will prefer the Members of my house.

I knew the situation, as Hurejong joined us, because MC-Rap attacked him and Hurejong just needed help. We gave him resort.
As we started to get his planets back, we had to stop, as MC-Rap turned to a house, with whom we hat a NAT...
So this action had to be aborted and should continued now.

If you can't understand this, Celdor, there has to be a war.

And of course, your jump into our lines in order to attack Andi, even though we wanted to negotiate this situation, like it was agreed on, was not a sign of peaceful living between our borders...

blanka,
leader of Kesh

Last edited by ZayN on Mon Mar 28, 2005 05:47; edited 2 times in total
Celdor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 16:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's about the Galactic News? Why does Hurejong knows the names of the planets he sould get if he hasn't got a combat report?

Sorry, Mc not "turned" into a NAT-house, he had not the chance to decide if he'd like to join. Krondors warplanet was near his Homeplanet.

The jump was not into your lines and to attack Andi, it was in order to defend our terretory and it was needed so that Andi stoped his attack and we can talk about the situation, otherwhise Andi would have attacked more planets as he did before, and thats not a good base for negotiations.

I will not attack Andi exept he attacks.

Please give me some proofs, GN-Reports and so on. I can't believe you blind. Please unterstand.

Greetings
Celdor
Leader of Kiran
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 01:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

from my understanding from what i have read, there were good points made on both sides. it is in my opinion, understandable to want proof that the planets were attcked, but if you have been living co-existently with kesh, why would he only want the planets back that were attcked. if he wanted to intagrate you he would just order it to be done, and not tell you that you will not be attacked...
i have to go with blanka on this one...he has no reason to make something like this up just to get some planets back, when if he wanted to he could completely wipe you out....you have to look at all aspects of the situation....
hope that this is to be of some use.....

good luck
shadowmaster
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 02:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus your friend will rebuild in time, However the monarch of the Empire offers his help to Celador, leade of the mercenaries, Kirian, and will send soomefire power to aid him in his battle against the armies of Kesh, however our spies have been unable to aquire your co-ords, please sendthem tome and I shall dispatch some of my ships to u immediatly
Celdor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 04:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, the situation is cleared out. Otherwhise you would have seen the greatest battle ever today.

Amdiarl Trawhn. My name is "CELDOR"

Let's hope that in the future there will be peace between Kiran and Kesh.

Celdor
Lord of the House Kiran
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 04:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Monarch of The Empire apologises to his counterpart in Kirian, however he has informed me that you misspelt his name, Admiral_Thrawn, we must not let this stand in our way of future negotiations
ZayN

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 06:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Celdor,

you're right.
Everything's fine now and I hope it will stay so as long as we live together on our borders.

But to be part of the greatest fight again would be nice to, hehe.
No, sorry. So, like it is now, it's much better i think....

blanka
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: