Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

we need new, more strict spam rules!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

what do you think?
agreed
87%
 87%  [ 36 ]
disagreed
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 41

Walker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 15:18    Post subject: we need new, more strict spam rules! Reply with quote

definately
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we need that now!
I dont want to read even RPG spam.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 15:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is now ridiculous
paveyj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 15:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur
Agnar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 17:30    Post subject: i dont like spam Reply with quote

yes indeed. there are those who have flooded the forums with far too much.

Perhaps a spam forum is required after all? At least then we could legitimately boot a player/players if they consistently offend in any other area...
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 23:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree...now need a spam forum...no offence intended, but we all know who's the reason...lol...
Tadr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 23:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing how the main spamers all know eachother irl, ban all spam from forums...Plenty of other sites dedicated to that
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 01:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazingly, I agree, some of Linkyboy's spam is just rubbish, example? "?????????????????????" Okay, at least mine includes words, even if I'm not a wordsmith, my RPG spam was alright, but this is going too far, I say BAN LINKYBOY, this is my view and is probably shared by others about me, but come on his spam is disgracful
paveyj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 02:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh shut up Thrawn, dont try and use that midget as a scapegoat. This is all about YOU and your poncy friends you know!

I say dont give them a spam forum, as someone already mentioned the regular spammers are all chums so theirs no reason for them to spam up THIS forum and THIS game.

They should be banned from the Kosmor Forums for a few days, that should solve the problem
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 03:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esh, I'm saying that his spam is ridiculos, which it is, at least my spam contains words
Fang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 06:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you haven't included me in that list of Trawn's friends, because I'm definiately not. I don't know who he is in real life, though i think he knows my little brother or something, i don't really care, but from what I can tell, he has no RL, and no friends, it's just his brother and him, taking their hate out of the world out by spamming up other people's forums.

Maybe their jealous?
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 06:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, your MCRuthers's brother, the Quake one, wow, an honour, we're in the same house, and allies in that respect, I do have a RL thank you, and I have decided to decrease my spam after seeing Linkyboys
fern

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 09:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

your little brother is a spammer as well.
as for the spam forum, let it be loosely moderated by merthos and thrawn, but if he goes too far it gets deleted and he lose4s his precious spam count.
Oh and fang, would you have known about the game without mc, and therefore thrawn.
oh, and honoured to meet the quake guy
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 09:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that a new spam forum is needed and therefore a new mod, as the main spammer, I would take that responsiblity
paveyj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 09:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should Maelstrom, or anyone else for that mattter, have to take the time and energy to create a spam forum?

Answer: He shouldnt have to. No spam forum is required, persistant spammers are simply showing us how childish they are and as a consequence have lost all respect in this game. I dont think its right for someone to waltz in here and demand a spam forum so he can chat to his chums. THats not what the forums are for and although i agree strong measures are needed to stop spamming, i dont think a new forum is the answer. Just like tyrants shouldnt be given what they want, spammers shouldnt be given their own home

And another thing (rant going on for just a little longer), why do you assume you should be a Mod, thrawn me-lad? Mods get to their positions through respect and NOT through suggestions by his or her own posse
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: