Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Rules of a democracy????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 00:51    Post subject: Rules of a democracy???? Reply with quote

Admiral_hrawn stood on the bridge of the Chimera, observing the movement of his subs.

A leiutenant entered holding a message, Sir, Read this."

After Ad_Thrawn read tge letter his eye's flashed, his pale blue skin deepened in hue and he seemed to grow several inches," Why those dirty, backstabbing two faced scum."

But slowly Thrawn started to shrink, his eye's dimmed and he suddenly seemed years older with the wait of the whole world on him

"Send this messsage to that hardman noblesteve, We will comply to your wishes, begrugingly, but Templar has changed, I entered on my choice, fully. I asked to join Templar when I was under no threat.

Yet now no member is allowed to leave? This is not the Templar I joined or was part of, their charade has been destroyed, while it still says n the house board, "Rulesof democracy, it is now hollow with a Stalin leader at its head

So Mr. backstabbing noblesteve cme and intergrate me if you will, but your fleets won't be superior for ever, and when that day comes..... I will be there"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: