Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

suggestion for a new type of ship
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paveyj

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 03:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i still think my carrier idea was a good one even if only one other person thinks so. Ive gone quite carrier-mad in the last 5 years or so due to the MODs decision to build the Royal Navy two MOFO aircraft carriers at the end of the decade!
Despite that, having a carrier in kosmor would dramatically change the programming of the game and im quite happy to leave it... for now
Embrodak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think carriers would be neat. It's always frustrating when my warplanet is off somewhere and my planets are too far apart for my ships to hop between them.
Locutus

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 09:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support the first idea of an explorer ship but perhaps not a ship. We could make some kind of scanning probe on your warplanet that is like the jumpdrive. It is only available for independent imperators but charges once every 3 days. After you launch it, it flies 200 ly away in a course you select and scans a circle around it of 100 ly.

You would activate it on the navigation screen and you can't move your warplanet on that turn because you have to select the course that it launches.

If the probe goes less than 10 ly away from an enemy warplanet or solar system it will crash or be destroyed.

(Oh, by the way, I like the carrier idea.)
Kneller

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 03:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the carrier idea i have this problem of collecting ships i have spent about 6 days trying to get back to my planets to collect all of my ship i need this carrier
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 07:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a pain to have to travel back to you hp to collect ships that you have build, and a carrier would be nice...would make things easier, and more fun since you would have to go home all the time or have someone esle swing by your place to pick ships up for you...lol...
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, plus I t would make it easier for me I don't like taking all my ships past Templar WPs I cant leave them behind but, if they attacked me...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: