Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Big question about this game !
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgeana

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:38    Post subject: Big question about this game ! Reply with quote

I accepted the teke-over. He come with large army. I fought for each planet I have conquest!!! Now I have lost a lot of planets without battle.
I am for 1 month in this game. How can I resist this force against me.
I had no chance.
It is very, very unfair. Now I understand why so many leave the game. You don't have a chance against the older one. They take your pride and yours planets with it !!
Don't you ever ask yourself why are 3-4 big houses in the game ?? Those who started from the begining have a great and unfair advantage !!
And with this slow speed of WP and the fact that you can't move ships without it do't let you use any strategy but brutal force !!
I is easy to take 5-6 H10 and just cruse and take over every newbie !! Where is the strategy and honour in this ??????

Last edited by dgeana on Mon May 23, 2005 14:50; edited 1 time in total
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, a fair point, however this happened to me also, whatyou need to do is... try to find an open area, with no people and set up anew empire there, it is a point that needs adressing, like maybe a protectorate
Liam

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, there is no hounor if some people do so. BUT not everybody is playing like this. A lot of peple ask new players if they want to join them or if they need help. But as you said, new players have no chance in the beginning. They need the help of older players, who can protect them. But in a short time, the new player can be strong enough to fight against some other. Of course there will be still some players, which can destroy his fleet without losses, but that's normal.

The point is, that it's better for you to join a big player, which can help you.
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, just be someone else's sub, swear revenge and get powerful
Belle_Star

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ dgeana:

You're telling a fairy tale:

Quote:
Galactic news of the day 112/3501
Member of the House dgeana (house Termopile) conquered a solar system
from Lord of the House Gucky (house Kesh) (destroyed combat power: 258).

Galactic news of the day 114/3501
Admiral Belle_Star (house Kesh) integrates imperator
dgeana (former house Termopile) into his empire
(destroyed combat power: 7).

YOU attacked Gucky of Kesh at first.
Then ONE of my Goliaths striked back.
It was your own risk to attack a stronger house!

So now don't wheep, fly back to your home planet and let your house members grow.
More discussion about conditions per igm, please.

Belle_Star
Templar_scum

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HE LIED BAD BAD BAD
dgeana

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile)))))
I fougt for them !! The issue is that I have lost 3 planets with one blow with no chances to ever win. But one day... soon...
dgeana

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

And by the way I took 2 planets from Kesh before I was crushed

Member of the House dgeana (house Termopile) conquered a solar system
from Lord of the House benjamin (house Kesh) (destroyed combat power: 53).

Laughing
Neireh

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

öhmmm i knew that some emperors sometimes have such suicide feelings but attacking Kesh? wow hey thats even too much suicide for me ^^
you should be glad if they weren`t letting you pay taxes *G*
Maybe you get planets back? I mean planets who belonged to you before you get this idea of attacking the biggest House in this universe Wink

and what belongs to the top ten houses... ähmm you don`t think that they evolved like this since the start? lol Maybe better read the Thread of history of kosmor.com Wink
dgeana

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 14:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can I say ... they where staing in my way. Juicy 3 Class Gas Gigants Wink
In a way I am glad that it was Kesh, at least is top 10 house (even if I was 28 before they got me).
I was proud of it and it was a little upseting that I had absolutely no chance defending myself.
But I will keep you posted how things will turn out.
ZayN

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 15:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neireh wrote:
öhmmm i knew that some emperors sometimes have such suicide feelings but attacking Kesh? wow hey thats even too much suicide for

hehe Neireh. I think he had no other options. Encircled in every way from Kesh he just could ask to join or run away, instead of attacking.... But maybe he didn't know what it means to be a Top 1(0) house Wink Laughing
dgeana

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh YOUR HIGHNES !!
Shocked

What it means to be a Top 1(0) house???
It is good or ... not so good ?
How do you feel to own 1/4 of all the galaxy ???
ZayN

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 15:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

well. i hope you can differentiate between what is kidding and what is not...

You want to know how this feel?
i don't care if it feels good or not. I trying to keep my kingdom together and try to hold peace Wink
And of course, it might be hard/complex to do so...
dgeana

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 16:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant no disrespect !!
I have a great admiration for you.
But face it Sir: the difference betwen our strenght is so big that I can shurely say that I can never cause you any damage. Isn't it a bit boring for you knowing that you have no chalange in this game ?? And allways facing the same old enemies and only small insignifiant new commers like me ??
I woke up in the morning an go faster to my computer to see if any danger come to me over the night. And every morning I can hardly wait to see what the game has bring to me.
What can possibile surprise you ??
Merthos

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 01:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what you expect, dgeana. Of cause there is no way after only a month that you can stand against someone who played a year longer. (If there was than why did he play that long when there is nothing to achieve?)

And my opinion is that every player has to be integrated at least once in their beginning. It is part of the game and they have to learn that being integrated is not the end of the world.

About the challenge: It is much more challenging with a bigger house. Of cause you don't have to worry about newbies in the big picture (the single player that lost the planets to you, dgeana, was most likely not happy about this) but you have to work hard to keep your house together. The bigger the house the more different opinions you have there and the more time and diplomacy is needed to keep it together. And the history of Kosmor has shown that no house lives forever.

About good or not: Of cause it's a ego boost to lead a top 1(0) house. Wink But as said it requires a lot of time and in .de we already had some peoples getting RL problems because of that. So it's a two edged thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: