Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Big question about this game !
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bowman

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 04:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Bowman of the House Windskillers

Hmm Great discourse my lords, Lord Dgeana just defeated my Liege lord Emperor51 in battle, I am only just taking my first shaky steps into the wide universe he was there to steady me and show me how to do things, his master was assimilated by the Great house of Kesh and now he has gone the same way. By now you have seen my planet and know that I am no threat, are you going to think back to when you started out and provide me with assistance to enable me to grow into an ally or will you bring on your might and crush me turning me into little more then your plaything. There are many battles to fight, not all of them in the cold of space, some are fought in the mind and the hardest in the heart.

Lord Bowman of the newly independent house of Windskillers
dgeana

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 09:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord Bowman,
Emperor 51 chaose the way of the strong one. I hope you will find enough wisdom in your youth to join us. It is best to come along at the begining because later you will lose more planets at the take over (as I did! ).
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 09:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

whom ever integrates you ccan choose to return all the planets that were yours back to you. so you dont have to loose any planets
Neireh

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm yes, but if you have under 10 planets your housemembers will grow again so that you can colonize new planets til you have 10 again and THEN get your planets back. Wink
Tadr

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how ya cry about lossing planits after making jokes about stealing planits just because there in your way Rolling Eyes
dgeana

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 14:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a game after all Smile)
Life goes on...
It was a great step back becouse all 3 of them was Gas Gigants 3 Class and I neded to sell the Plasma to be able to pay for my factories and the ships I have. Now I had to put taxes on my planets Sad(
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 15:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neireh wrote:
hm yes, but if you have under 10 planets your housemembers will grow again so that you can colonize new planets til you have 10 again and THEN get your planets back. Wink
or maybe of your planets... then everyone wins ^^
Emperor51

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowman and dgeana,

I agree with both of you about how unfair it is to be squashed like a bug by the evil giant of Kesh, oppressor of the galaxy. However, if I didn't join them voluntarily I would have had my planets stolen by stihl, who is a planet thief who takes advantage of newbies as much as CaroLin, and she is probably the worst on in the galaxy.

I have to stay in Kesh until it begins to weaken. Then I will gladly leave it and smile as this evil Empire of oppression and brutality crumbles to dust. I suspect that there are many small imperators like myself groaning under the tyrany of Tobi and CaroLin and stihl and goddess and their kind. That is why I expect Kesh to fall and why I am paitiently waiting for the day that I can help full it down with my own hands.

However that day is not yet. Dgeana was my first superordinate and I feel more loyalty to him than to blanka or any of the Kesh lords who have never spoken to me or offered a mission or offered to trade.

Of I had been lucky enough to have entered the galaxy in the Beta quadrant I could have been in the Templars. They are different- no taxes, voluntary admission, they are friendly and help newbies out by giving them planets. Templars are smart people. Kodro gives his subs his planets when he has so many that the star tax is ridiculous, and then his subs benefit from them more than he was. Efficiency and teamwork are how the Templars operate. Kesh is all selfishness and cruelty and exploitation. Belle_Star is cool, I have nothing bad to say about him, but so many of the others in Kesh are just animals... If you ever go independent dgeana, let me know and I will gladly return to the good House Thermopile where I belong!

~ Emperor51[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: