Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Harsh
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Return

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:29    Post subject: Harsh Reply with quote

Real thanks for deleting me guys, thanks, but ultimatly pointless, I don't get why I was deleted though...
Liam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I think you didn't look in you account for too long. Then you'll be deleted automatically.
Return

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, I'm Admiral_Thrawn, I think i play enough
Linkyboy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Return of the house of?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ZayN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 13:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you spam too much, so that the admin get mad Wink
Linkyboy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 14:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you turnip(hee hee Wink remember that)

I DO NOT SPAM.
Tadr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 18:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the fact you have openly admitted to breaking the rules of this game(if ya cant figure out then ya got a problem) in this fourm, you should be happy they dident nuke your account right then, altho i dout that is the actual reason you got booted.
Linkyboy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do no spam. Why is everyone against me. It is unfair. You can........
Linkyboy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Flaming Angry! Flaming Angry! Flaming Angry! Flaming Angry! Flaming Angry! Flaming Angry! Flaming Angry!

Bretrayal was the only mean of A_T, I WILL TAKE IT UP FOR HIM.

REVENGE
REVENGE

I WILL KILL ALL WHO HE WANTED TO:

noblesteve
Kodro
perry

And I think I want to kill LongRangePatrol because he is evil and keeps destrroying me.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Linkyboy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah............................................................................................ Engel Engel Engel
fern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 13:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

kill kodro ....lol....last i heard he had 5 levis......... Razz
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

feel free to try and destroy me, ive not done anything wrong in this game to date and you have done little to distance yourself from your rebel brother! as for kodro and Lrp... well they can reply them selfs.. but they have played longer and much better than you... the results of this can be seen in their success to date. this game is for ppl who play fair and who succeed by smart tactics and clever deplomacy...

i personnaly did not get where i am today by insulting bigger players and constanlty attemping to provoke them. i proved my loyalty to my house... once Kron now Templar and the results are clear...

so if you feel you are a match for me linkyboy please become independant and attack me head on... and we shall see the results.

if you cannot manage this then dont post against players whom you cannot physically touch and restrain yourself to in game messages to separate players instead of attacking players through the forums, this was not their design.

if you wish to continue your current position in this game as a practical player you need to prove to our house you are not a simple multi account of AT and play the the improvement of the house. And before you attempt to denouse me... the postings made by AT through your account are plain to see yet you do little to stop this! end his abiltity to control you and soon you could become a real power in this game to rival your friend Fern

appologies for mistakes in this long post but i just got home after a night on the piss and am pretty lashed! hense the unchecked opinion im showing for once!
fern

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 05:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

a real power to rival me?
im flattered, but you saw a few days ago what happened to my fleet......
......ah well, robin will pay...... Razz
e1567

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:53    Post subject: Re: Harsh Reply with quote

Return wrote:
Real thanks for deleting me guys, thanks, but ultimatly pointless, I don't get why I was deleted though...

you got sloppy and didn't cover up your cheating very well, you know what i am talking about........
Neireh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 15:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you get in troubles When turn your small forces against perry.... see.. i like him Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: