Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

What does your name on Kosmor relate to?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locutus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 19:30    Post subject: What does your name on Kosmor relate to? Reply with quote

I started this post to see what everyone's name comes from.

For starters, my name (Locutus) comes from Star Trek, specifically, the Borg (no, the Borg aren't German). Locutus was the name of the Picard, the captain of the Enterprise, when he became assimilated into the Borg Collective.

Edit: Also, my house (Borg), comes from Star Trek, but that's self-explanatory.

Last edited by Locutus on Tue Jun 28, 2005 07:29; edited 1 time in total
Gozer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 23:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the movie, Ghostbusters:

Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Traveler, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, Lord of the Sebouillia

He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!
Neireh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 01:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Locutus Wink hm, well my name comes from a rpg char i play in some board and chat roleplays. And for your interest it is an Romulan female Name that i invented for this character. Cool
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 07:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is the name of the Duke of House Atredies in the Dune universe created by Frank Herbert. The House Atredies was engaged in a blood feud with House Harkonen, so if anyone on Kosmor creates that House, I will be after them!

Other names from this universe:
Padisha Emperor, House Corino
Baron Vladimir, House Harkonen
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee hee, Thrawn is from... that'sright STAR WARS,

He is the BEST military commander EVER, he is a chiss from the outer rim, blue skin red eyes. He is the only non-human to reach rank-grand admiral, and is commander for all miltary forces of the empire, his flag ship is called the Chimera
SwordSorcerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeldaman speaks for itself
BattleKing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 15:24    Post subject: My name.... Reply with quote

My name BattleKing comes from Rhymesayers Entertainment a Minneapolis USA based underground hip-hop label run by Slug of Atmosphere.

Continue to stay cool++

Wink Cool
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny story:
went to play Laser Quest (for anyone who doesnt know you go round shooting people with laser guns) and had to chose a nick - wanted SierraTango, but it was too long, so took Alphabravo instead

by nick for many other things is/was fredratbag (dont use it now) and was something i came up with in school aged ~10 based on what a teacher said once

when i signed up for a game recently (ie last 2 years) i couldnt have fredratbag, or account was locked or something, so i restarted with Alphabravo..... im still going

although i am thinking of a new name i might change to in a few weeks which im sure many of you will know Wink
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, my name is twards the show Babalon 5, from the race called the SHADOW....in which they thought were evil, becasue the vorlon told them they were and they would attack them, which to find out in the end really wernt an evil race, they were two of the last anctien races left, and had differnent beliefs so they we at war with each other....loved that show...

and my house name is for their territory, which in the show, when ever someone entered their space, they were imediatly destroyed....not that we would do that.... Twisted Evil
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 23:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, my house name, The_empire, spawed from this alliance on another game, and also a little Asanof
Tarkin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 03:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is from the famous game "Tie-Fighter" and so out of
the starwars expanded universe.

Admiral Zaarin is a grand-admiral that betrayed the emperor
and finally is destroyed by Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Maybe this time we can do the other way around, he? Rolling Eyes
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU ARE A TRAITOR, you will be hunted down by me, like most of Templar will in the end, and shot like a mutinous dog
SwordSorcerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

MysteryMansion (my house name) is related to the game Luigi's Mansion
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 16:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I checked, Thrawn, you were losing planets. I think your days shooting "mutinous dogs" are over. But we will see! Twisted Evil
Tarkin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 23:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emperor_Thrawn wrote:
YOU ARE A TRAITOR, you will be hunted down by me, like most of Templar will in the end, and shot like a mutinous dog

As far as I remember in .de is was the other way around.
(Assuming you had your Admial_Thrawn name there too) Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: