Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Also New..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgwen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 22:41    Post subject: Also New.. Reply with quote

I've just joined and have been reading the manual and forum pages but have a question...

Most I've read seem to favor start building mines. However, is it normal to start the game w/no funds, no mines, no factories, no... no... no.. Question

Just wondering. Smile

Morgwen
Neireh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 00:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

öhm.. hm yes... but with 10.0000 credits or so to the start...
the first things you should do is colonize planets, the biggest you can get.. (the greyshaded are neutral planets who can be colonized, just fly there with your Warplanet) Size 3 is better Wink make sure to have planets from every sort. Gasplanets have plasma ressources for example.
Dont build factorys in the beginning, first colonize your planets and build mines where it would be good. (just mine one ressource per planet)
factorys you can built later on your homeworld. Would be better, because your homeworld you can never lose by integration like other planets.

when set taxes think of that tax rates over 10% will only decrease your population on that planet. Under 10% will increase your population.
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 08:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, a good strategy is to join another house (yes, that means you fight them and lose). However, other players in other houses have been playing longer than you and they can offer protection. Even if you don't join one, chances are you will be integrated. Whether you go peacefully or try to blow up their ships is your choice. The bigger the house, the better.

Some houses like Underverse and Shadow Realm (I think) have no tax. If you are near them, then that is good.
Caesar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

The great Order of Templar is the largest house in the galaxy without taxes.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong.

I'm sure, some people in OoT do tax their subordinates, if it's because they are 'mad' or their subordinates are..

And within Kesh, there are no regular taxes like most other houses. Maybe some players in Kesh tax their subordinates, if it's because they are 'mad' or their subordinates are..but see above.

I'm sure, in all houses with more then ~ ten members is at least one player taxed by another.
fern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest, i never bothered to tax my subs...i didnt need the cash, and it is an unreliable source of income....if you build a fleet according to your total income with their taxes, if they are intagrated you are losing ( a lot)
of money...
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only time that i tax anyone, is those who just start the game, and thats only until i see that they are going to keep playing the game...other than that taxes are 0% and all planets are returned to the owner...unlike troja...dont join troja.
fern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

trojas leader takes all planets and subs for himself, none of his subs have a higher rank tha commander,,,,,,hes so mean and they all hate him,.
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 15:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hearing all this anti-Troja stuff, but no anti-Allied posts. We need a reliable source from both sides.

Whoa. My 111st post. Let's all celebrate!!
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 03:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm by the way Reacor has no taxes, too Wink hm, ok we consists only of six hehe but we fight like 60 *G* If we were forced and provoked to fight.
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti allies post:

ha lol, those fools, we have two proper players on our side, yeah we'll show em, common wilmur, lets "sweep those cells". Everyone join robin hood, so we can have fun playing bows and arrows, yeah, shadowmaster pretended to give his members leviathans, but no game yet, also he is too weak, and will make wing houses and NATs with EVERYONE, yeah, unlike us u have no friends Wink

lol

sorry, from my point, I am going to war for planets, I am fighting for power, not anything else, we were coming here for gain, and now are fighting for profit
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

talk smack about me openly, but in private you play a totaly differnent tune. your on thin ice thrawn.
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, that was a joke, everyone can see that, come on, JOKE j-o-k-e, look, I was having a dig at troja, andd kinda half lauging at loctus
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt seem that way talking about pretending and all....and i asked you not to post anything that we've talked about openly
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 14:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh the leviathans bit, but that's a lie anywho
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: