Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Euro or not
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 09:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

well monetary policy has to be done on a higher level but still is possible Wink
Caesar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are getting to a world language faster than to a world currency. It is English.
Claudio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about English as THE international language...

I think that'll be chinese!!!

But back to topic:

I also think, that EU is growing too fast, also the politics in Bruxelles (i'm not sure about the english spelling of Brüssel, is it Bruxelles? Or is this just the french version?) it is too confused at all.

If they continue this way there will be no light in the end... just some revolution Wink
fern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

we call it brussels .....
and english we be the international languag,e it is not most spoken, but it is used for trading, with chinese, very few non-china countries speak it, so people have no real reason to learn it....i tried learning it from someone at school who speaks chinese, but he thought i was messing around when i got to the chinese for 6, coos i really couldnt pronounce it!
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say, burn the French, then occupy there country to lauch a 5 point plan to America, which was perfected and develpoed in a series of Geography lessons
fern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was funnty......his most recent plan ws to storm the english channel, take france, fire alll its missiles at america, america fires back, runs out of missiles, then wwe strike, along with the germans and russia!

@merthos.....this is perhaps not spam, but it is not a kosmor related discussion is it?
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not the plan, the plan as to lauch missels from france at the G8, then invade Africa real quick, then build MILLIONs of missile silos, then launch at america
fern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

he changed it cos he h8ed the french for bidding for the olympics, so he included them getting decimated in his plan........
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, the original plan was to invade africa, build silos, while forcing natives to slavery, American's debate on whaty to do, while we build and build in this order:

silos
air ports
seaports
planes
ships

Then as America laucnch, we silo there coast to HELL, then deploy our fleets, in hours our bombers decimsate NY and whasinton, then we shoot ever American, or put them in camps and napalm them!

Next we move through Canada into Alaska,from Alaska we move into Russia, and shoot all of them, avoiding ther cold Mongolia, we then make a four point strike into Europe, coming from England, Russia, America and Africa, and Volia, world domination
fern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

from alaska to russia?
considering that britain is a very small country, and japan could n uke us, which isnt covered..............plus we have nothing like the sheer army size to kill all americans....though if they joined us...
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

nono, ur notlistening, we usethe African slaves as troops, plus most of the American army dies in the V2 storm as they deploy, Japan's a problem though
fern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the north koreans would use the opportunity and nuke the whole planet...plus china has a massive arfmy...
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 13:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, a rethink we need, I'll update u guys tommorow
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the China and Japan bit sorted, sortof a bit destructive, and would mean takign Europe THEN russia, before our assault, we plant two gamma bombs, just as we attack America, we trigger them, BYEEE
Locutus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

<redacted>

Last edited by Locutus on Sun Aug 22, 2010 09:13; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: