Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Looking for a new home!!!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BattleKing
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 18:34    Post subject: Looking for a new home!!! Reply with quote

Greetings,

Agnar is playing games with me and I need to jump away from my sector!!! Is there any house out side New-Klapauzius, Agnari and Templars_of_Steel that need a humble Pro player from the Viking land of Norway?

Answer needed soon!!!

Yours humbly Wink Cool
Back to top
Neireh
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 03:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm if you mange it to come through New-Klaupauzius.. we have a border one Edge in the South. Just fly through the former "DSK" territory...
i send you an mail.
Back to top
PaulAtreides
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 07:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

The honorable Order of Templar would welcome you. We are currently at war with the Templars of Steel, formerly house Lurker, lead by MetalWarrior. That house will ceace to trouble the galaxy.
Back to top
BattleKing
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 08:44    Post subject: Greetings.... Reply with quote

Neireh wrote:
hmm if you mange it to come through New-Klaupauzius.. we have a border one Edge in the South. Just fly through the former "DSK" territory...
i send you an mail.


Hi,

Thank you for your support!!! Agnar is the best friend of New-Klaupauzius so I do think a much, much more powerful house needs to take me in!!! We will see what will happend over time with me. One thing is for sure, freedom, freedom is something wonderful!!! I know that I will not have this taste for long. Agnar has for sure put up a mission for me already, that is if I know the guy right?!

But now I am able to move 300 LY everyday and we will see what I will encounter on my little trip around Kosmor!!! With only 100 people left on my warplanet and 12 other planets at "home". There is not much I can do if you ask me!!! For sure all my well build planets will be totaly destroyed by Agnar & Co....

My the force of Kosmor be with me....

Wink Cool
Back to top
SwordSorcerer
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 09:38    Post subject: Re: Greetings.... Reply with quote

BattleKing wrote:
Neireh wrote:
hmm if you mange it to come through New-Klaupauzius.. we have a border one Edge in the South. Just fly through the former "DSK" territory...
i send you an mail.


Hi,

Thank you for your support!!! Agnar is the best friend of New-Klaupauzius so I do think a much, much more powerful house needs to take me in!!! We will see what will happend over time with me. One thing is for sure, freedom, freedom is something wonderful!!! I know that I will not have this taste for long. Agnar has for sure put up a mission for me already, that is if I know the guy right?!

But now I am able to move 300 LY everyday and we will see what I will encounter on my little trip around Kosmor!!! With only 100 people left on my warplanet and 12 other planets at "home". There is not much I can do if you ask me!!! For sure all my well build planets will be totaly destroyed by Agnar & Co....

My the force of Kosmor be with me....

Wink Cool


Hi

Why are you looking for a new home anyway

Continue to stay cool

Zeldaman Wink Cool
Back to top
AX
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there:

>BattleKing wrote:
>But now I am able to move 300 LY everyday...

No, you cannot move everyday 300ly, ya have to upload it for 5 days after a jump!

>game-rules:
>It is available after 5 days of charging and will transport the warplanet >over a distance of about 300 light years.

Cya BattleAx
Back to top
Agnar
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 16:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel i must reply to the slanders and mis-interpretations of this imperator!

He seems to think that there is some great conspiricy against him between new-K and Agnari. This is simply not true. I would have done anything to keep this imperator, and have tried to nuture him.

As i am sure you will all agree, a fledgling pro-user is a great boon to any house, and worth holding onto. I had high hopes for this one, and gave him as much advice and support as i could. Why would i want to throw him away and destroy him?

If he had spoken to me, if he had kept things polite and more importantly*private*, I might accept his parting company with us. However, his public slander on the forums like this is simply unnaceptable. (not to mention rude).

I would warn any imperator that takes this character on that he is hard work, temperamental, and tends to say the wrong things to the wrong people at times.
Back to top
Neireh
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 01:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm think we could handle him...just give it a try

Battleking Reacor has some powers, that's true.. but NewKlapauzius is even more powerful. But i don't think that they would let your case get between us. Should be no problem if you wish to join Reacor. One Thing you should know. We have good Relations to NewKlapauzius... so respect that or you should look for an other place. Wink
Back to top
BattleKing
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 15:32    Post subject: Thank you.... Reply with quote

Neireh wrote:
hm think we could handle him...just give it a try

Battleking Reacor has some powers, that's true.. but NewKlapauzius is even more powerful. But i don't think that they would let your case get between us. Should be no problem if you wish to join Reacor. One Thing you should know. We have good Relations to NewKlapauzius... so respect that or you should look for an other place. Wink


Hi,

Here we are back at the old harbour one's again!!! That was a short taste of freedom if you ask me. Got two subordinates at one's the same day!!! With no major fleet on my warplanet what can I do? Agnar is a excellent player that is for sure!!! You won't find many like him around!!!

Wish you well and thank you for everything, have a great summer++

Wink Cool
Back to top
Neireh
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 18:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm you shouldn't have clicked that independent button to fast...

wish you luck, too
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group