Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Betrayal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 03:41    Post subject: Betrayal Reply with quote

THrawn stood at the top of his command deck, viewing the worlds conquored in his path, firu, unhanisholme, and now mawpara, he saw the fall of OM in great detail, and now, with the help of his allie , estophaz, he wouold gain comtrol of this region once more.

EMPEROR, yelled a worried looking commander, sprinting into the command deck, EMPEROR, estopaz is... attacking us, his ships out number us 2 to 1 and we're gonna die

WHAT, that worm, that slime ball, that cheating lowlife, scum, he gave us his word that he wouldn't atack, and now this.... traitor.
Send this message to shadowmaster, " We have a trator lord shadow, a powerful one, hwe has bout 30 H4s and knows most of our plans, this was no mistake, his ships were ordered to attack and then move back he is the scum of humanity and should be treated so" end message
RobinHood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 06:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

robin had a cup of tea. one of his commanders entered the room.
"new message from our secret service sir"
after reading the message robin began to smile....
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 07:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clap Clap mister robin, well done, well done indeed, in one move you take out almost a quater of our fighting members, but what you did today makes you my enemy, a state you never held before, before I couldn't bring myself to givein to hate, knowing that if that happened, then we could never live in peace, but this, now I see there is no hope, if you use people like that and treat them like that also, you are my enemy and I won't let u win
RobinHood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

-"robin"
-"yes commander?"
-"thrawn hates you now!"
-"why?"
-"sorry but i dont know sir"
robin was wondering about thrawns message "well commander i dont know it either but maybe he thinks that estefaz still is on our side!"
-"yes maybe thats the reason! good night sir"
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 04:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, you made an aly betray me, you whipped out my fleet that was going tyo crush OM, and now i'm defencless and leire just jumped at me, so u better be scared robin, cos after this war, if u survive, i shall take every planet off u, one by one
estefaz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 09:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raog, home world of misor industries

estefaz had to laugh when he was listening to the informations of the last two weeks. He left the room and went for a walk in his park outside the residence - right in the center of Tengrel, the largest city of this planet. An older man followed him, always one step behind and one step to the right of him.

"Eldanen - what do you think?" director estefaz was used to trust his servant and bodyguard more then he trusted anyone else, he had grown up with the man who could have been his father. And often took the place of his father when he was gone for some business...

"Sir, everything is going well. Chaos will bring you any benefit you need. Noone knows exactly what to do. Noone knows where you are standing."

"But what about those that need to know it? It is important for some of our friends to know which side we are fighting for. Isn't it a mistake to leave them alone in this moment where the whole region stands at the beginning of several wars?"

"No, sir. Those who need to know are intelligent enough to realize that it is for their purpose what you are doing. You should go on as you planned. Giving different informations into different directions will soon show you who has betrayed you and knowing this will be worth more than the knowledge of your enemies and friends at the moment. Your father, may he rest in peace, would have done the same in this situation. It is logical, Sir. Get rid of this traitor, and be assured your allies will once more trust you soon."

"You and i know that i already got this traitor, Eldanen. We both know this. There is only one possibility. Why not get him now, get rid of him and then renegotiate with our allies to get rid of the other, bigger problem. I am bored by this endless intrigues of the last two weeks."

"You are right, but we also know that your allies will not negotiate with you at the moment. You have to prove them that he is the one you seeked, otherwise they will not trust you and let him return into the safe place he is in now. To get rid of him you have to go on for a small while. I know you hate this, you always did. But it is nessesary to save misor industries and everyone in it."

After a while the younger man simply said "yes". Without any more words they finished their walk through the gardens of Tengrel and then returned to their work - it would become a bad day, as many others did in the past two weeks. People would die, lies would be spread, hidden between correct informations, fleets would be prepared and much, much more had to be done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: