Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

NATs Suck - What's the point?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locutus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I know who to trust/not trust anymore... It's one thing that this thread has cleared up.
fern

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree, robins such a backstabber
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

misor are bakstabbers, and will die
e1567

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i see that i am a bit behind in this thread but i agree with thrawn nats are important to grow. pen you simply do not understand how OoT works we try to bepeaceful and make nats but the "7" NATS you are talking about are about 1,000lys north of you except for underverse. You have already learned what happens when you break a nat you get killed by the stronger player and then your former super punishes you by taking you back. I mean fine if you don't like nats keep doing this or you can be smart and not get taken over 5 times in a week and get strong like some non pros like raiderbone

Last edited by e1567 on Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:15; edited 1 time in total
Paul_Atreides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, i mean its nice to know what CP raiderbone have, but dont post the strength of someone in such a topic.
Well if Raiderbone wants it, alright.
Anyway NATs are, of course, important, but you have to know if it has any use. And if you have any "bad" super then you, if you have a border, should think about changing the house, but i think its nothing new to anyone.
folklar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see the value of NATs but they also make the game a bit boring as well. I have been in the house I am in for a while now and every house that surrounds me are in a NAT with our house. Which basically means all I can do is sit and build things and thats about it.

Like I said, the down side is that it makes it a bit boring when you are rather limited in what on can do.
paveyj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

When NATs get boring people break them, and it is because of this that no-one should worry. No NAT will last forever, folklore, im sure youll get some action soon. So long as your bordering a house that is more greedy than you there will always be a war, and all the benefits that come with that.

Like, for example, revenge.............

Quote:
Major paveyj (house Agnari) conquered a solar system
from Member of the House sunshine (house Eldorado) (destroyed combat power: 12).
Xilento

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 15:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thread...

Pengarth- You can indeed attack despite NAT's, but in doing this you A. in many cases lose others trust and respect, and B. in many cases simply be attacked by the other house, wheras this is allowed by the NAT (hence it is not f***ed up), as most take into account that there are people who may do this.

And next, as to NAT's, Treaties, etc, in general. You should care about them. Then are inevitably a crucial part of Kosmor, and the real world. You ultimitly cannot be skilled in war if you are not skilled in diplomatics. If you seek to destroy your enemies (and maintain your position for more then 5 seconds), you must understand how to make and keep peace. And if you seek to be an effective war-maker, you must understand the value of making peace.

History (both in Kosmor, and the real world) have shown this.
Locutus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 18:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

<redacted>

Last edited by Locutus on Sun Aug 22, 2010 09:17; edited 1 time in total
Gozer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 09:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see more alliances, instead of NATs. That's how you get galactic wars. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: