Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declarations of war!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:58    Post subject: Declarations of war! Reply with quote

After the first anual conferance of the imperal leauge, the collective empire, consisting of: maxox, TheCentaurian and eric, and their subs, declares war on the following houses/people:

Troja
OM
estephaz
linkyboy
children_of_war

Thank you for your appreciation, plus please pm if you have any details on the location of linkyboy, or his new name, i will pay hansomly
fern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

estefaz is children of war
NobleSteve

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 17:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good lord Linkeyboy became SwordMaster some time ago when the universe reorganised its most basic elements... those so necessary to the larger forces of the galaxy...... as to his location in this day so late after the earlier crusades....i would recommoned searching out the lord dgeana (of the legendary house whos name has long been forgotten to me... but whos legendendary existace streches throughout the galatic memories from the times of old )... he laid seige to him on the 163rd day of the Chronicles of the templar leadership...to see proof of this one would only need to connect to the arcive of the races in the universe often known found on the ancient galatcic news.

This Lord dgeana should know the rough area to look for him so your hunt may begin.. but your task may be too large for one alone in time of strife.

my payment will be as follows for this deed... when our paths next cross Emperor... you provide an appropriate resistance worthy of both our houses records... and one in which all will see whom hast played to the universes will and who has not....
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 02:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I promise you know, as i have promised you since the creation of our new and great empire, when our paths meet, I will be ready, for better or worse, I shall make a worthy opponent, and when that day comes, I hope the scholars of both our prestigous houses shall hail this as the greatest ever battle.

But for now let it suffice for you to recieve my thanks, the battle is inevitable, but i look for it with anticipation, not rage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: