Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of War : Order of Templar against Lurker.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 02:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

qui in malum poenam perseverit recipiat!

[He who persists in evil receives punishment]
Tarkin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 05:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

In dubio pro libertate!

------------------------
Ceterum censeo domus Order_of_templar esse delendam.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Atredies Duke watched the suns that never set from the darkened viewports on the bridge of his flagship, the Leviathan- class battlecruiser Atredies Hawk. It was an older model Leviathan, antiquated by modern standards, but he would not shift his flag from her no matter how many new improvements the engineers incorporated in the later model Levis. She had been built in the old days, when shipwrights incorporated the finest and most expensive materials in their designs. These days the mighty ships were mass produced and designed for cost efficiency.

Knowing that his Mentat master of assassins would be right behind him, the Duke spoke without turning. "Thufir, the Templars_of_Steel no longer exist. I ordered you to record the events of the conflict in which our house annihilated the brave but foolhardy attacker. Give me a summary of the chronicle you are preparing for the History of the Templar Order."

"As you wish, my lord. Metal_Warrior came from his domains far from the borders of the Templar Order to attack our house. When he arrived he first encountered the fleet of a sector patrol, and attacked it, destroying approximately 150 of our interceptors and causing a shortage of trained pilots in the region. That brought Knight Kodro and Walker himself into the region. In the ensuing battle Metal_Warrior and the Templars_of_Steel were destroyed and the conquering Templars lost nothing significant."

"Very good, Thufir. Naturally, I will require greater detail and accuracy in the final version. That will be all."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: