Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Inactivity message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locutus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 23:15    Post subject: Inactivity message Reply with quote

Well, lately I've had a problem because both of my (former) subs retired in the same turn I integrated someone, so I'm a bit disappointed. I think we should get an inactivity message if our sub is gone for 10 days, so we can act to stop the planets from disappearing.
Grey_Wind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 07:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice idea
i like t

perhaps it could post in game calc after 7 days
Locutus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 04:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right everybody, I have a new idea- the ability to conquer your sub's planets after the inactive message.

I am suggesting this because every $%@# sub that I've ever had has retired within 10 or so days ago:

-One of your subordinates, Victory (at hierarchy level 1) has left this universe forever. (197/3501)

-One of your subordinates, Jakob (at hierarchy level 1) has left this universe forever. (188/3501)

-One of your subordinates, Obliviator8 (at hierarchy level 2) has left this universe forever. (187/3501)
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. gives massive unfair advantage to players in newbie zones
2. those planets are never rightfully "yours"... even if it is annoying when players leave and planets are lost
3. it would give massive game inflation, especially for those in the rims of the galaxy
4. it also goes to show that you have to help the newbies and make them want to play the game, especially if you want to get their help
5. PS these comments are about the last suggestion, i think that saying about idlers is quite useful... although maybe the "spam" could get annoying for some houses who have people quit almost daily [thinking of german kosmor here of course]
6. a better idea is that all planets of cheaters [who had their accounts deleted] should be given to those who they were taken from [or who suffered from the multis]... even giving back the HM, or some of them is a "win" for the cheaters, with loss of population, mines and time taken to retake / rebuild
Maelstroem
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 04:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree with alpha here.

Bye,
Maelstroem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Feedback / suggestions for improvement All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: