Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Retired imperator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BattleKing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 05:01    Post subject: Retired imperator Reply with quote

The imperator 'Metal_Warrior', house 'Templars_of_Steel' has retired today!

Wish you the best of luck into the "neverlands" and thank you for giving some color to this game!!!

Stay Cool++
BattleKing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 07:19    Post subject: Re: Retired imperator Reply with quote

The imperator 'Merthos', house 'Handuro', proclaims that he will retire in 13 day(s)!

This is a sad day for Kosmor!!! Merthos was a great moderator and helper to many a Emperor in Kosmor... I thank you for the time you gave and the energy you spend!!!

Stay as you always are; Cool++

Kosmor Rules!!!
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merthos, don't do it Very Happy
Darkloor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 09:11    Post subject: Please stay Reply with quote

Merthos, maybe you will reconsider? Sad

If not, thank you for all the help you gave me and ALL of the TIME you put into this.

Alexander
Merthos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will quit with Kosmor as you can see. The main reason is lack of interest - there were enough days in the last time when I did not bother to check my account. The other reason is the change of the rules in .de which will apply here sooner or later. This change is a capitulation of the game master to the problems of Kosmor in my eyes - allowing ripping and farming Kotz! ..well.. that's not the Kosmor I want to play.

In case someone is interested here my facts:
86 planets with still 100 house members free
88M population (that is 94% of the possible maximum)
98,000 combat power with another 30.000 in stock

I did not give anything to my house members because I plan to create a free area where newbies can be placed. Feel free to conquer any planet you can reach. If you want to get more (plus a share of 300M credits) come to my WP/HP at -661/660 but be ready to fight the greatest fight ever my fleet is there too. Razz

I wish you all a lot of fun here. You can email me Merthos [at] gmx [dot] de - I will not reply to IGMs anymore.
BattleKing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 16:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merthos wrote:
In case someone is interested here my facts:
86 planets with still 100 house members free
88M population (that is 94% of the possible maximum)
98,000 combat power with another 30.000 in stock

Wow...

All respect for such hard work!!! It's really a shame for Kosmor that you are leaving us here!!! I hope that you one day in the furture will come to join us one's again?! Kosmor needs players like you!!!

I wish you well on your travel to the never ever lands...
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos to you merthos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: