Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

New Leadership of the Order

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Walker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 06:55    Post subject: New Leadership of the Order Reply with quote

I hereby announce the famous Kodro as new leader of the Order of Templar.

As I lead my own house from dawn of time on, with a short interruption, my time is over and I will retire for beeing able to care more about my own people.

I still will stay the "official" boss, but Kodro is the new Grand Master of the Order, everything has to be discussed with him.

For sure I will still assist him with my advice.

Walker
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 13:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Kodro have enough power to influence ven walker in this way, it sounds to me like he threatened walker with leaving, and walker just said, u can be boss, just don't go...
MicaR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 15:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

MicaR couldnŽt stop laughing.
"Are these funny little blue potheads entertaining or not?" He just kept on chuckling...

He took a deep breath and tried to be serious.
"Open a channel and tell Kodro my best wishes. Ave Kodro. Walker will be always honoured, he will be remembered as the Ancient One and we will always be glad to hear his wise decisions. He will be our guide and we will look forward to see him anytime he wants to be seen. And add our motto please: Non nobis domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da gloriam. MicaR over".
Now serious and solemn he turned around and faded into the dark of his flagship.
LinDze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 16:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

IŽll stand behind Kodro as i stand behind Walker.

Lin Dze
Knight of the Tempel
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

So say we all.
BattleKing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:30    Post subject: Re: New Leadership of the Order Reply with quote

Congratulations!!!

Wish you and the house the best of luck++
Lujin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 01:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heartfully thanks your support words. The Order will still be ruled by the same philosophy it was under Walker.

I want also to thanks Walker for his leadership to these days.

Kodro
e1567

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 09:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

-------------Transmission----------------
To: The Order Of Templar

Hail to our new Leader I already know you well and I know you love this house very much and we all appreciate that you are willing to take over the great responsibilities of this house. May you lead us to glory In battle and guide us during peace.

Also may I address the former rogue Thrawn; You know nothing of our politics of our house you know only of our angery side for you have brought the worst in us out, our wraith towards you was brutal, yes, but for how annoying you are you deserved death. So may you keep your rude and illogical thoughts to yourself and leave us be, unless of course you have the cohonas to face us again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: