Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Good bye

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:45    Post subject: Good bye Reply with quote

Good bye my friends, for me this is the end, no return, my time here has been, if not enjoyable, rewarding, the game to my eyes, has the balance and grace of a ten tonne weight, that is just my opinion, if you disagree, fair enough, i am off to pastures and galaxy's new. To the eternal galaxy of hyperiums. There i have power, there i have influence, the stronger i get, the harder it is to be active enough, so it is time for me to liqidise my assets in this reality.

This is my last farwell, i may send messangers here from time to time, and i shall keep my eyes upon you from the fortresses of ivanka, one day i shall return, may te prophets of time, forsee this well, and may or next meeting be filled with the honour befiting to a genral.

Farewell.

@ fern, tommorow, i take my place as the third most powerful hyperiums warlord in the galaxy!!!
Locutus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

So WHO is this?

Quote:
Our users have posted a total of 10877 articles
We have 406 registered users
The newest registered user is Ad_thrawn

Impersonator, perhaps... Interesting indeed.
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 02:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no-one Very Happy Please don't mind me, i'm a little, errr, shy that's right, i don't even liek being looked at Embarassed
Locutus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 14:19    Post subject: Re: Good bye Reply with quote

Emperor_Thrawn wrote:
Good bye my friends, for me this is the end, no return

Quote:
The imperator 'Emperor_Thrawn', house 'Imperial_League' has cancelled his retirement today!

The end, no return, eh?
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 15:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

He created Ad_Thrawn and then canceled Emperor_Thrawn's retirement.
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 15:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a mistake, look, it really was, you would not believe how hard it is to breack a year old habit, please don't delete me like last time Crying or Very sad
Locutus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 15:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multi-accounting, eh? This is even worse than spamming! If I was Maelstroem, I would...

Just kidding. Welcome back, Thrawn.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 16:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...lol...
e1567

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well actually this is like this third offense of that nature, so just delete your old account or better yet make a new account that has nothing to do with thrawn(which is one of the great star wars strategist of the novels, that you are for ever more tarnishing that name) and be someone else and pretend thrawn never existed we will never know and probably be happier and you will be happier because you won't have 2 or 3 huge houses gunning for you as soon as you start now wouldn't that be nice Engel.
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 00:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing nice to see that everyone is still friends with me, anyway i like my name Very Happy this is my TRUE name, none of that emperor stuff Very Happy and its only my second offense Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: