Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

In the shadows we are puppets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 01:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrawn could barly restrain himself from laughing, no from collapsing in laughter, "Commander, just how out of date can infos be? robin thinks that, hee hee, it will take years for us to... arive. HA"

"Sir, we have intercepted a secret message from robin to wilmur, the funny thing is...."

"The're the only two left, hahaha"

Thrawn and the Commander go off laughing
TheCenturion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 13:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Commander in the Imperial Navy, who was really TheCenturion, finished laughing at Robin for thinking that the Emperor's fleets were distant. In actuality they were at his doorstep, but he would not realize that until it was too late.

However, he could not help wondering, will it be necessary for Troja to be conquered from without? The way Robinhood is acting it should collapse from internal rebellion before we need to do anything about it. Cruelty and unrestrained aggression are not a good policy in a system that requires willing cooperation.

"Liutenant! The constriction of a Leviathan's Pulse Drives requires exactly 840 units of optium fibre. Have the 6th planet of the Northern province of the Empire ship its reserves to the sector capital for star trade to the Emperor. He is not as forgiving as I am, and the word 'deadline' has a new more literal meaning when he says it. We are at war, Liutennant!"

"Yes, sir! At once, sir"
Emperor_Thrawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tha message posted by the centurian on the holonet surprised thrawn as much as pleased him, It is always good to see proo imperilism, yet who is this guy, and who is maxox, why are they here, how do they,after one day of play, know the game as well as i do, what is the answer to all these question? All these and many more swam in the mind of thrawn as he replied

While it is true that robin has lost alot of members recently, his remaining ones are VERY loyal, and unlikly to turn, plus robin himself has most of there planets, so unless robin turns, then it makes little difference
fern

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

His subs are weak, if loyal, his harsh oppresion has let their empire threadbare
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is here by stated that on this day, we are excepting defeat by Troja and those allied with Troja...we can no longer continue our fight and aginst them. we have requested assylum into a few houses, and it was accepted by Agnar...So those that were with me in the fight against Robinhood are now in the house Agnari....Amessage was sent to Robinhood agnoliging our defeat, and that we will leave the territory as soon as possible, and it was requested that he ceace all attacks on us, for there shall be no more agression from us tward Troja and their allies...

This was a long war, and a long shot but we took it knowing the chances, and we were not succesfull...Our strategy was a good one, but we were not strong enouph...Our plan to be integrated into Troja by robinhood, so that we could continue our attack leaving his fleet helpless and him having to use his subs to attack us...we were out munuvered, and out numbered. we congragulate Troja in their victory, and hope that they will show mearcy twards us while we leave trojas space... Many fine soldiers were lost in the struggle against Troja, and their sacrafice will never be forgotten...This story shall be told amongst our siblings for years to come...
RobinHood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 14:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear listener,
for those who know me as a nice honorable leader of the house troja here my statement to this case:
"dear shadowmaster; i gave you and your comrade-in-arms more than enough chances to solve this conflict without a war! you once (after you lost our first little war) promised me to get integrated into troja friendly and to play with us together! i never taxed you and i gave you all your planets back! but in your statement you yourself told the whole word that it only was a tactic to destroy us from inside the house!
you never wanted a friendly solution and today (just after you lost) i have been told that right now you renewed your plan to come back once again to attack us! im a gracious player but you used up all the mercy i had! there will be NO chance for you and your friends to get out of my territory without beeing attacked again!"

Mod: please remove the word "player"
how fuzzy

Last edited by RobinHood on Mon Sep 26, 2005 13:38; edited 3 times in total
Agnar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 15:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Lords,

We know nothing of the details of this war, and wish to make no judgements on either side.

However, as i said to shadowmaster, if he wishes to travel to our borders, he would receive a welcome in our house when he arrives.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

we admitt that we are defeated, and that is how it is...you win some and you loose some...we have lost...thats how it will be left....you can let us leave peacefully as we have asked, or you can keep attacking us untill we are out of your territory...that is your choice, but that will also show the type of person that you really are, and will confirm alot of peoples beleifs about you..we will leave troja's territorry, and will not come back, unless you continue to attack us while we leave....if that happens, these actions will never be forgotten and we will one day return... when we were integrated into troja, that was our plan, troja was a more powerfull advasary and that seemed to be the only option to defeat troja, we tried and we failed....there is always a loosing side in war...it happened to be ours....you say that you are a gratious player, only when there is something to benifit you, not any of your subs but you...you rule your house like your are an emporer, and not as a leader FOR you subs...giving attack orders not caring what happens to them...just as long as they follow your orders...you are not a leader that we can follow....and one that we will not follow no matter what you do....we lower our flag, and hand over my sword...and the gallaxy shall see how honorable of a person that you are not when you confirm orders to continue attacks apon us as we leave, and yet we still will not attack anyone, will only defend ourselves as we have too....

Mod: no quotes
estefaz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

"dear shadowmaster
shame on you, commander. First you are not able to plan an attack. then you are not able to plan a revolution. then you are not able to build up a defense.

I still remember what happened a few months ago when you began your first "war" - a massacre it was, nothing else. You told everyone in the area including me what you wanted to do and wether we would help you - and after you aren't able to plan and then were not able to follow a simple course with a dozen of jump points over more than 2.000 LY, you give the "credit" for that to others. Well i was most pleased. With reasons i never understood you were able to buy your way into Troja - i never thought RobinHood of Troja would be able to give such a gift to anyone, thank you for pointing that out. Very generous of him, indeed...

Only to begin planning a revolution. That failed, of course, for the same reasons then before. I never was a commander known for his abilities to get informations. But i knew of this little revolution weeks before it began, though i had shown everyone that i am loyal to the superordinates i decide to serve freely until death!"

after dictating those lines, estefaz drank several cups of tea before saying any words to his servant.

"Another letter, recipient is Lord Agnar. A short one."
"Dear Lord Agnar.
I hope you enjoy your decision and i hope you will never find out what can happen out of it. my own experience tells me only one thing: your new servants may be loyal to each other, and may be loyal to you but if you want anything of them except building ships you should explain it very carefully.

With best regards from Raog,
estefaz."

Well, my friend, i think we wrote enough for a while. lets go out for a walk...
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Lord, the reports that you requested have arrived, and the other commanders are requesting instructions...

-Thank you let me see....

-- Commanders Reports --

Atorios, sir, reporting that i am currently on my to the pre arranged co-ordinates to join Agnari with you, i am still be harrased and integrated every few days as you said might happen. You were right, Robinhood wont let us leave peacefully, he has order for us to be attacked everytime we come insight of one of his subs....I will continue on course and will arrive at the destination in a few weeks...

Viviana, report as follows...currntly heading to the co-odinates that you sent to me, have one ship left....all other were destroyed....keep getting attacked by Robinhoods subs....

Bloodlust....am currently rebuilding my fleet, and am now beginig on course, we should be arriving at the co-ordinates that we recieved in the transmission and should arrive in about a week or so...

-I new that Robinhood would have his subs continuosly attack us as we leave... Your actions always come back on you, i have always believe that and try to treat others as i would want if the situation were reversed...

What are your orders that you want to send to the commanders that are on their way?

-Tell them to continue on course and dont attack any of robins subs...we will do what we said and not attack anyone as we leave...robin is proving the type of leader that he is, and we will prove who we are....just get to the arranged co-ordinates and we will go on from there...

Ill send the message to them imediatly..

--Thank you...
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 02:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrawn will join noble lord shadowmaster at Agnari.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: