Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

paveyj
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:39    Post subject: paveyj Reply with quote

rofl listen to this:

Quote:
Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

Very politeand subtle Very Happy Can anyone help me, i think i should remember him, but it has been along time and i really can't match the name...

Thrawn's return to this dimension is beyond your control paveyj, all you can do, is surf the waves of change Wink
paveyj

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allow me to explain, seeing as the mighty Ad_Thrawn does not understand the quote.

Those words were spoken by Grand Admiral Thrawn (the character) in the book "Heir to the Empire" just before he had one of his crew executed. Not a big deal, but thought i would just mention it

Paveyj
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 13:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, sorry, damn my bad, Very Happy you people never seemed to like my boyish charms Very Happy so i am a tiny bit paranoid, sounded like you were saying to stop repeting what happened in the past Very Happy yeah nice quote, thnx,

Agnari wooooooooooooot!!!
e1567

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 14:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

The imperator 'Emperor_Thrawn', house 'Imperial_League' has cancelled his retirement today!

Thrawn either you delete one of your accounts or I will report you, again. I hate cheaters......... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 09:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you think i cheat? I have not logged on except for once and that was cos my computer stores passes
e1567

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm why do I think you cheat? You have at least two accounts active, like I stated in my last message so go in one more time and delete it and that is that, fairly simple.
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, e1567 last time do you know why i left? Because of people like you, i was a spammer, fair enough, but what about you, you are nasty and malicous. You are being petty, i have returned to kopsmor and you remeber old grudges, please i thought we were all past that, please grow up, you are behaving like a small child who is trying to bring back old images of me, rather than see what is actually here.

If you want to post in my threads, you will not try to slander me, accuse me of cheating, multing or whatever. Now please stop whatever end you are trying to acheive by these remarks
Locutus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ad_thrawn wrote:
... you will not try to slander me...

Slander is spoken. In print it becomes libel.
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 15:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed: you should only have 1 account
if i were you i would just stick to one Wink fewer people will be annoyed by you, people are more likely to help you (doesnt make sense to help someone who might delete their account), you'll probably do better in the long run as you can grow
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 09:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impersion that i had only one, when i tried to log on to delete it, it would not let me on, therefore i presume it is deleted that is why the cancel
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes no sense.
Locutus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he means this:
1. Tried to delete Emp. Thrawn
2. Logged back on, canceled deletion
3. Started Ad. thrawn
4. Tried to log in to delete Emp Thrawn, couldn't log in
5. Assumes Emp Thrawn is deleted

However, it is obvious that Emp. Thrawn is not deleted, as the account is still in the memberlist.
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 20:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as he stays out of that account and let it be deleted there should be no problem...right?....
Ad_thrawn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 00:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, plus i presume mael has a loggin list thingy so he can see i never log on Very Happy and i can't get onto emp, so if u know the pass please tell me how to get in Very Happy
fern

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeez, even i knew that quote.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: