Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Old-Klapauzius

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 09:33    Post subject: Old-Klapauzius Reply with quote

New-Klapauzius is now the house Old-Klapauzius(Katharania),all the nats stay still

Reacor
Handuro
Dreistigkeit
Kesh
Noldor
Order-of-Templar
Agnari

Faithfully Triac

Last edited by Triac on Thu Nov 10, 2005 09:49; edited 1 time in total
ZayN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 09:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they agree...
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todays news were surprising. Surprise was a mild definition. Neireh almost choked on her morning coffee. 1of431 was integrated by Kesh ? What was going on there ? Reacor has borders with them since the old Klapauzus was founded. But in thte last time 1of341 actions made him no friends. In fact Reacor ceased that old longlasting NAT wit that house and informed the Leader as well as writing a message in the official channel. Reacor has good relations to Agnari and watching anxious how the Leader of New-K was treating his own Wing-House. Realising that this New-K was changed.. was not anymore the house with which they signed that treaty long ago. Carefully she read the message from Triac and was wondering. Dreistigkeit exists no more . Since a good while now.. and didn't he know that this old NAT treaty no longer exist, too ? She touched a Communication button on her Desk and set up a message for Triac.

>>>>>>>>>>
Dear Lord Triac,

you never know how surprised i was about that news today, but more surprising that you diddn't seem to know that Reacor canceld that treaty some weeks ago? We did inform your former House Leader 1of431 and mad a official message, too. If you wish to conclude a new agreement you are free to send me an offer. I would await your message.

Greetings, Lady Neireh of Reacor

>>>>>>>>>

She read that message again and then pushed the send-button. Now it became a other meaning that there were some Warplanets and respectable fleets were showing up in the south border regions. If Triac wasn't informed that the treaty no longer exists she maybe made to much Sorrows about. She believed him now that Reacor wasn't in danger.
Triac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agnari is an independence house,no wing of my house

1-of-431 stay alone in the galaxy,i have no contact to him.

Old-Klapauzius change the housename in Katharania today
Neireh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agnari WAS a wing, nothing diffent i want to write Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: