Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Home coming

View previous topic :: View next topic  
e1567

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 17:41    Post subject: Home coming Reply with quote

"Helm are we their yet?"

"No sir we still have a week worth of travel."

Ahh we are almost home. It has been too long since I have seen my homeland. Ever since the expedition south I have felt a piece of me missing.

"Navigation what is the status of this sector?"

"Sir, multiple memorial ships and mainly enemy planets between us and home!"

I have felt grief over the conflict against memorial and wish I was closer to the action alas it might of been over by now if my ships were nearer. Noble Raiderbone has been returned to our house and alteron will soon follow. But before we go home I think we will give Bucan a little taste of my resolve.

"Comm, Alert Sandal that our forces see Memorial and ask permission to engage."

The fun shall finally begin shortly.
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 20:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

May Victory travel with your fleets, and smile upon your battles!
e1567

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 15:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

++++++++Sender War Planet of e1567++358++++++

“Helm evasive maneuvers”

“Sir he came out of nowhere”

“May mighty Ishtar have mercy on our souls”

++++++++end communication+++++++

++++++++Sender War Planet of e1567++360++++++

“Send out a communiqué, issuing general orders 012. Stating that as of now we are an independent Nation” spat out the towering lord, who seemed more aged and weary than his age should provide. Since the appearance of Bucan’s War Planet all ships have been on alert status but no battle has come and the entire fleet is steeled for battle.

With the slaughter of eighteen battle hardened ships fleet moral has been low. When Bucan appeared mikeyp200 was lost along with a sizeable fleet of our own which was no battle but a bloody slaughter of many good officers. But with this independence from the Order, e1567 and his War planet will be a much more formidable force than ever before.

“Prepare for our first jump” e1567 said loudly, while smiling “Now let’s see how Abdul likes a taste of his own medicine” he mumbled to himself.

++++++++End Communication+++++++

OFC(out of character) sorry a bit behind on my rpging
e1567

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 13:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

+++++++++Transmation4-star date 365++++++++

With the integration of abdul the War Planet of e1567 made haste northwards away from the mighty menace Bucan.

"Prepare engines to make another jump as soon as possible, we must keep distance from Bucan" said the hooded e1567.

Today was the ritual sacrifice to Inanna the mightest of the gods our patron goddess. During war we call her Ishtar depicting her warrior state but her bueaty is always aw inspiring.

What if Bucan follows us? Shall we continue fleeing or turn around and die like warriors, thought Lord e1567, only time will bring out is true aims.

++++++++End Transmission++++++++
Bucan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 07:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

-------------------------------------------------------------
The journey has ended Laughing Laughing
-------------------------------------------------------------
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 09:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

61 thousand combat power?? That is a huge battle.
e1567

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 14:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

++++++++Transmition++++++++

Bucan,

Do you seriously think you are funny I must say you are not. For I have only been slowed. I might be out of this fight but with the loss of your ships Hochmiester Sandal now shall destroy you and that will be a glorious day indeed. For you have few days remaining just like your words. May we meet in battle once again.

++++++++End Transmition++++++++
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: