Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Through shadows to light
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Portishead

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 14:17    Post subject: The History of.... - Project Dreadnought Reply with quote

"Is anyone ready?"

"Yes Sir, Home Fleet is ready, War Planet is ready, Main Fleet is ready to."

"How long did it last to get anyone ready, officer?"

" Home Fleet 35 minutes, War Planet 12 minutes and Main Fleet 56."

"Admiral", Portishead says, " the War Planet ist good, even the time of Main is expectable. But how do you explain the time of Home?"

"Well," the Admiral shrikep up. "We dont know exactly, it seems that there have been problems between Home Control and Fleet Main Control."

Portishead noticed that with rising anger. 16 times they tried to make a movement after a surprise attack but until yet, something is going wrong everytime. And the admiral promised that the whole Fleet is ready after 45 minutes.

"Admiral, 45 minutes is the mark, unreachable like it seems to me. Another failed try, and i will use your failures to reorganize the fleet after my ideas.
Officer, we will try this one more time, give alarm to the whole fleet in 30 minutes. Give them a little rest."
proxynick

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 07:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, please just stop wittering on Portishead.

If you want something interesting to do, why dont you and your archaic, flee-bitten, drink-soaked fleet come and pay me a visit?

Your life is obviously a miserable one. I would be willing to put an end to your suffering......a last favour for an old aquaintance.
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 03:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proxy,

you shouldnt speak here from yourself and your own fleet.
And please stop crying, its hard for me to see little girls in that mood.

But we always see twice and maybe you get the chance to do what you wanted to do since shirkan have left. But im not shirkan, and maybe you understand it in a while.
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 05:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Admiral, Admiral, do you read what they have written about us, nobody likes us, they talking bad about me and did you read how proxy called our fleet, what should we do now." Portishead runs crying to the admiral.

"We break down immediatley our fleets, against these incredible power we have no chance. all we can do in this position is to pray." the admiral trembles harder than ever. his faces has a pale white colour and his uniform looked terrible. "But wait, to placate proxy we should change our uniforms in chicken costumes, maybe that could help."

"And what should we do with all the money we have saved? All the money, i will lose it and then i couldnt buy any wendy or mickey mouse." Portishead was really near to loose his nervs.

"mh," the admiral thinks on and: "for proxy we could buy wire to build a hen coupe were we can play then, and for fern, i dont know, maybe he likes puppets or candies?"
Portishead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 13:53    Post subject: The History of the BlackStarfight - Rising Shadows Reply with quote

Portishead looks through the reports and news.

Project Dreadnought were near its end, but there are new plans, aiming even more then Dreadnought.

The Foreign Department is nearly out of work. After the trouble with and the communication with seldon about LinkJr and its shaming end the south were sleeping again.
Equinox, the sleeping giant to the east - nothing. But Raynor will integrate Aragon soon. That is near. But no thing to worry about.
The North, well the North is Badland. Portishead thought back to the end of shirkan and his own way leading him to Kesh.
The North is maybe our fate Portishead thinks. edmond up there, he only could have been pressed on the right way with power.

Anything else. Yes, what is this. Portishead grabs out a thesis: "Powerful and shameless. The way of dictatorship and Ruling in the early Kosmor-Galaxy."
Thats sound interesting. Portishead started to read.
Portishead

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 15:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We are now at a point similar to the defeat of shirkan. Our western borders are not quiet, but we think that Ragdoll from Kanaani has stabilized the front against Equinox. And with both houses we have a NAT, so no thing yet to worry about. But what we have to handle is what we call "the BlackStar Fight". Look, there are two thinks to deal with, or maybe one and a half, we will see. At first anine, or her new name Cassopeia."

"Wasnt Cassopiea a greek nymphomaniac?"

"No, Sir, that are the nymphs. Cassopeia i think is a women who has an affair with Zeus and gets pregnatn and then goes lunatic. But that doesnt care. We have to punish her in the name of revenge an freindship for Claudio."
Emperor51

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 00:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does not Kesh have a NAT with Equionox?
Geier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 01:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

vultures circle over Kesh
chitown

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kesh will rise from its ashes like a pheonix and will retske what is rightfully there's
Portishead

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 05:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kesh indeed have a NAT with both, but Ragdoll from Kanaani has to much power on his KP so Equinox has to retreat. And so this border is untroubled again, thats good for me, because i have a long border with both of them.

Vultures should be afraid of us, cause i like vultures hang around in my rooms padded.
Portishead

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 18:43    Post subject: The History of the Black-Star-Fight Reply with quote

Through Shadows to light.

Alarm was given to all men.
Economy changes to full supply of the military complex.
Propaganda has raised, our enemy have been made worser than evil. Our enemies are evil. And poisoned was there tongue.

Are we on the right way?

Chad has left us. Why he is still independent we dont know. The long border to Equinox on the east has fallen to sleep again. Urza have passed by, so Ragdoll has left our sector.

Are we going now through shadows?

Anine has not faded yet. Possible she wants to supply Geier till last breath. Hopefully, she will done it soon.

Everything is prepared, everyone is ready.
Portishead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 13:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Good deal from Chrysander, dont you think?"

"Nice and clever as usual, this old metalist did it."

"Now it should be only a couple of days until we start.
Did you get your coords as well?You should have. I hope im going....."

"Shut up! This connection is not as safe as it should be."

"Mh, then lets use the save one!"

"Ok, ok, im ready here. I will call you at Zollvereins Main Command Centre in half an hour. Consolidation out!"
Portishead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 13:53    Post subject: The History of the Black Star Fight - Silence in the Night Reply with quote

Main Fleet Status: Systems ready
Home Fleet Status: Systems ready
War Planet: Systems ready

Portishead checks the status of his ships now two times a day.
His men were angry, looking for a clean good fight. All the things happened in the past, what has happened a long time ago, now it comes back.

All borders lay down in expectaction. For the great fight, the mother of all battles.

Zollverein, Goliath-Ship Class

"Cant this battle not start tomorrow? Im getting f*** of this state of waiting for something."

"I will talk to you when things go round, then you wont talk like this."

"Ha, we will stamp this bastards into the ground, they will never come back to light again, we are the avengers of all those chocked people lying under the bloody fist of those betrayers."

Warplanet of the House Brothers_in_Arms

Yesterday, Portishead had set course to the West. We will play hide-and-seek. Getting out of the border area, just staying somewhere and take a rest. And waiting for the things too come.

"We have established our stock with at least 3 ships of every ship-class."

"Thats nice," Portishead answered. "We need more."
Portishead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 04:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The imperator 'Cassiopeia', house 'Penthesilea' has retired today!

Portishead read this news and was higly pleased. What good feeling to know that a villian has left forever. But keeping in mind the disingenuous behaviour of this guys, it is possible that she has a new ruler for a long time. But no doubt about it, we will get them all.

"Officer, Party all night. We have something to celebrate!"
Portishead

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 07:43    Post subject: The dawn of war Reply with quote

"Project Dreadnought III is not running satisfying. The increasing demand of ships could not been delivered and is increasing our costs through huge stockpiles. This has to been partly solved by developing two more fully equipped yards and will be solved by finishing them as soon as possible. The construction of main battle ships will be focused after finishing our Interceptor Improvement Package InterPro and the built up of the of our probe and orbital glider forces."

Portishead finished reading the Project report with a good feeling. The problems they had to construct more Combat power seemed solved.

"Sir, the state sectratary has arrived, do you wanted to see her now?"

"She can come in immediatly. And bring us some tea and crumbles!"

The door opened and the secretary of state comes in.

"Portishead, i like to see you, how is it going?", the secretar asked.

"Feeling better now after reading all the reports and knowing everything is on a good way. What about you?"

"We put more and more effort on getting a clear picture of our situation. We talked a lot with our neighbours and we have figured out some possibilities for the future."

"Already?"

"Yes, we didnt reached blanka and Belle_Star till now, so maybe we have even four. We can stay independent. Or we can strengthen our partnership with to the old BlackStar-Crew. Maybe even Kesh, but thats far away. Or, we start thinking about whats happening behind our western and southern borders."

"Till know we dont know whats going on there, and till now nobody was interested," Portishead interrupted her. "After our shirkan adventure we had serious problems joining Blackstar and get out of the mess shirkan made without big losses."

"Times had changed. We are talking to people. We hear what they think. And thats is not everything. We although started talking to Belle_Star. So we have wide range of opportunities. Dont panic." The secretary smiled. "And know start with more interesting topics."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: