Xaron_Ghnkar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 07:17    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

hio guys

please dont attac my warplanet

i have no planets and i want go no one to fight

i want fly to this universe who no one lives

about 2000lj each direction´

und nun in deutsch Smile

für die die mein englisch nicht verstehen und nicht genau wissen was ich vor habe Smile

also ich will von euch weg Wink

ich will in einen teilö des universums, der min 2000 lj umkreis von mir nicht besiedelt ist.

dort möchte ich das leben eines einsiedlers führen und in ruhe und gelassenheit leben:)

ich möchte niemanden etwas tun oder wen angreifen Smile und würde mich freuen wenn ihr mich alle einfach fliegen lassen würdet.

ich habe nichts mehr was ihr mir nehmen könntet, ich habe nur noch einen planeten, der rest ist schon wech geld habe cih auch keines mehr und auch sonst habe ich keine feindlichen absichten und wüder mich freuen wenn ihr mich einfach fliegen lassen würdet.

danke für euer verständniss:)

grüsse Gareth

ps wenn das nun jemand in verständliches englisch übersetzen würde wäre ich dankbar
Liam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 07:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to everyone. Archon_Gareth wants to live a life as a hermit. He has no planets and no money, so don't conquer him, you wont get anything. He is on his way to a place far away from the settled part of the universe and there he wants to live without any guys around him. He wont come back with a fleet to fight, he wants to live there and have fun. So please don't attack him and let him do what he wants to. Let these old crazy guy his dream of kosmor Wink

I hope you could understand me.
coruscadragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 02:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surst wrote:
Hello to everyone. Archon_Gareth wants to live a life as a hermit. He has no planets and no money, so don't conquer him, you wont get anything. He is on his way to a place far away from the settled part of the universe and there he wants to live without any guys around him. He wont come back with a fleet to fight, he wants to live there and have fun. So please don't attack him and let him do what he wants to. Let these old crazy guy his dream of kosmor Wink

lol, kool Cool
Liam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 05:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, my englisch isn't the best, I know, but learning by doing Grin
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 09:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

it sounds like a decent translation

will check it for any grammatical errors if you wish Wink
Liam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surst wrote:
Hello to everyone. Archon_Gareth wants to live [...] without any guys around him. He wont come back with a fleet to fight, he wants to live there and have fun. [...]

Seems like you were wrong with this. He never really said he won't come back. He used the time to recreate his fleet, build up a house which has nearly reached a population of 150 million people and came back.

Today he attacked a member of Kesh without any warning. We will see how we will react, but it's not a good new beginning.
Liam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 07:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he said, that he won't come back. Maybe he changed his mind. But this isn't my problem Razz
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 08:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if he attacks you like he attacked Liktor, it *is* your problem. Let's hope he is ready to accept the consequences of this changed mind.
BattleKing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 09:01    Post subject: Re: Hello Reply with quote

Xaron_Ghnkar wrote:
hio guys

please dont attac my warplanet

i have no planets and i want go no one to fight

i want fly to this universe who no one lives

about 2000lj each direction

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo everyone,

Why this sudden jump to conclusions? He say he has no planets, no despute with no one, nothing!!! He wants to live like a munk over in a silent area... Just like me down in to the southern arm under Agnari.

Down in the southern arm I am all alone & millions of planets. Nice a quiet if you ask me (well Locutus has now joined me & will get some planets) After 7 months of slavery in Agnari I am not going to build up a army and go & play with Agnari!!! Do you think I am stupid??? I will stay down there and really enjoy myself and build my house & be the best emperor down there (I have come to stay in this game for years ahead) If someone wants to have a go at me they will get a taste of the "Lord of the Swords" Wink

So let the German go & belive me iven how many ships he will build you will always be double strong!!!

Wink Cool
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is, he was left alone, which was what he wanted. Now he's back (after one and a half year, according to the date of the initial post). Sure, there bigger threats than a single player who rebuild his fleet - but he attacked - without warning. Perhaps he needs a reason to flee again 2000 lightyears Question
michimike

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much CP does his fleet consist of?
If he had been really "alone" without farming he could not have more than 13 planets.
Liam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 13:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

He can, when he get's new player.
Aurion
Member of the House

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 03:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you can see he has a house of ~150 Mio. So he can have more then only 13 planets. But there is no need to discuss this, we will see what he will say about this. Kesh will handle it, in which way soever.
Xaron_Ghnkar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 05:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

hihi

oh some people see im back Smile

jo I am back in the shade large house am grown up I you war and destruction to bring, and which you now at one time if I that correctly read doubts like I andiese pay approach? completely simply I submitted and done my hasufuehrer wanted I ahbe never someone more than one times attacked which and it also further not to do if someone nevertheless in my house not to remain wants must he not I leave him to pull nevertheless seizes he itself at planets of me has that further consequences

unfortunately can ichnet enough English around all this to translate;) but I strive so well I can if someone gladly correctly like can it that translate

now in german

jo ich bin zurück im schatten eine grossen hauses aufgewachsen werde ich euch krieg und vernichtung bringen , und das ihr nun auf einmal wenn ich das richtig gelesen habe zweifelt wie ich andiese zahlen herankomme? ganz einfach ich habe mich unterworfen und getan was mein hasuführer wollte ich ahbe nie jemanden mehr als ein mal angegriffen und werde es auch weiterhin nicht tun wenn jemand doch nicht in meinem haus bleiben will muss er nicht ich lass ihn ziehen doch vergreift er sich an planeten von mir hat das weitere konsequenzen

leider kann ichnet genug englisch um das alles zu übersetzen Wink aber ich bemühe mich so gut ich kann wenn jemand mag kann er das gerne richtig übersetzen

grüsse /greets
Xaron Ghnkar
Warlord
House Ixnaghor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: