Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of war to Skrubber

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackONeill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 06:02    Post subject: Declaration of war to Skrubber Reply with quote

Honorable Imperators!

As information officer of the house Troja I am very sad to announce war between the house Troja and Skrubber from the house Death2Troja (which will soon split from the noble house Underverse).
This war has been announced by Skrubber in private channels, his motivations are irreproducible. Nevertheless, we accept it.

We want to make clear that this conflict does not affect his actual subordinates or other house members of Underverse.
If any house wants to grant asylum to imperator Skrubber, please be aware that we cannot accept his planets in our area.

Please notice that negotiations are quite difficult, because he already attacked a member of Troja and destroyed a few small ships.
We have to defend our members as we promised, so let it begin...
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Troja'ns

As long as it is eccepted by Agnar, i Lord of the House Shadowmaster here by grant Asylum for SKrubber house Death2Troja. He has already informed me of the situation, and his wish to join Agnari. If SKrubber accepts my grant for assylum, there will NOT be anymore attacks on him or his planets! Any planets that are in the so called Troja territory, will be offlimits to attack as well, untill it is determined which planets are really in Troja's area and which are not!
Now, wether Troja lets SKrubber be, that will be a surprize, from first hand experience, thats something that doesnt happen.

Lord
Shadowmaster
JackONeill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 03:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shadowmaster.
I want to make clear that in this case the house Troja is in defending position, this war has been surprisingly started by Skrubber.
He already flied attacks on us, so you can't say: "he's now a member of us, don't attack him". I mean you can, but this would be dishonorable and I'm sure Fleet Administrator Agnar understands this.
When you want to stop this war, the turn is on Skrubber, not on Troja.

Jack O'Neill
Information Office - Troja
"May HE live long and prosper"
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 23:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jack O'neill.

Dont assume to preach to me about being Dishonorable, talk to Robinhood about that one! Ording for myself and my subs to be attacked as many times as possible even after we had surrendered! Yes, we agreed to join troja, just as a ploy, but there was still no need for those actions!
So, yes i can place him offlimits to attack! I have full right to do so, no matter what you say and how much you dont like it, Robinhood gave me that right by his actions twards myself and my subs. SKrubber is now a sub of mine whom is joining Agnari, and is from now on considered an Agnari member.

Lord
Shadowmaster
JackONeill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 01:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Shadowmaster.

Sorry for repeating but Skrubber has declared war on Troja.
We have accepted this.
So we will fight.
If you want to end that war, we have to negotiate.

I don't know how to misunderstand this, and your ambitions agains RobinHood doesn't clear up this case between Skrubber and us.
Your disgusting behaviour when you were in Troja is history now and has not to be rolled up in this matter.

best regards

Jack O'Neill
"May HE live long and prosper"
JackONeill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement:
Because of the beginning negotiations, the house Troja will not attack anybody concerning this case.
We prefer a peaceful way of solving our problems.
Grey_Wind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can attest to Troja's use of peaceful words to solve their problem with me - what i can't understand is why they created such a fuss in my house and made it choose to reject me.

my apologies to all members of Troja and Underverse who, as I, have no idea what is going on

my thanks to the kind and benevolent ruler - Agnar

I hope my faith in the trojans will be repayed

Steve
JackONeill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 05:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Announcement of the house Troja

The house Troja declares peace between Troja and the imperator Skrubber by the following condition:
    Imperator Skrubber renames his house "Death2Troja" as soon as possible.

This has been decided by both sides.

A few words in the end...
    ...to Skrubber: It's not our fault that your house has rejected you, this case was just the last straw that breaks the camel's back. But now we are glad that we didn't have to fight. May your empire live long and prosper in Agnari.

...to Shadowmaster: Maybe you should avoid such insulting accent when you want to negotiate with us. We won't accept that (in fact, we didn't negotiate with you but with your house leader who showed respect and good manners). Nobody asked you.

So let us end this conflict and close this case.

Jack O'Neill
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 21:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think that i was rude to you at all, if you saw it as being rude, then oh well. I dont really care if you asked me, Agnar instructed me to stay out of the negotiations, so i did. Granted, our situation had nothing to do with this one, so i should have not mentioned it, but i did.

Lord
Shadowmaster
Sector Commander - Agnari
Agnar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 15:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that all concerned can put this matter behind them and move forward.

Nothing is to be gained from continuing a squabble back and forth. Both sides feel the have been agreeved, but all have agreed that they desire peace.
Grey_Wind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thank troja for their generous terms
and the agnar and shadowmaster for their intervention on my behalf

i will be able to comply with the reuirement of a name change on or about day 42 of year 3502

your humble and sincere neighbour

Skrubber
JackONeill

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 04:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

The house Troja appreciates the name change with contentment.

JackONeill
Shadowmaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

****Message Follows****

To the Troja'n empire,

This is an out rage! An agreement was made that Skrubber wouldnt be attacked and the agreement was broken! Robinhood, your Commander has violated that agreement and the NAT's that the Agnari Empire has with Troja. Along with other houses in the universe.
This is not exceptable, there was no reason for Robinhood to integrate Skrubber...

Lord
Shadowmaster
R.C.

****End Message****
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: