Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

I am not amused
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alteron

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 23:48    Post subject: Re: He! Reply with quote

Abdul wrote:
we and u know that you attack my Homeplanet on order and now you want tell my that you never fight against us?

What I did was to integrate Kneller WP on orders. Kneller then took your HP. So your statement of me flying directly to your HP is not correct.

I
michimike wrote:
'm sure if you cooperate and behave well, you may get some planets back you lost due to your integration.

Well - for a clean integration - I do agree with you. I were indeed cooperating with Bucan after the first integration - he even promised me my planets back. He never honoured that promise: the situation is that Bucan and Abdul have been "integrating" me in turn, solely to get my planets and resources. What I am fed up with is the ripping.

Greier wrote:
if you reintegrate planets it is more than right that you will be attacked

No. If I attack planets, the rightful owner should attack me back. But when I am the rightful owner and reintegrate stolen worlds, it is not so. Here I (obviously) fully agree with Portishead: I do not want to support a galaxy ridden by betrayal and dishonour. That will be a cold and dark place indeed! Rather, I want to see our galaxy shine in the light of honour and chivalry, for this is the fundation of the good Kosmorian society!
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 06:47    Post subject: Re: He! Reply with quote

Alteron wrote:
No. If I attack planets, the rightful owner should attack me back. But when I am the rightful owner and reintegrate stolen worlds, it is not so. Here I (obviously) fully agree with Portishead: I do not want to support a galaxy ridden by betrayal and dishonour. That will be a cold and dark place indeed! Rather, I want to see our galaxy shine in the light of honour and chivalry, for this is the fundation of the good Kosmorian society!

So in your opinion each player should have exactly 10 (13 for pro-users) planets, because only the planets he colonised are his own?
As soon as you conquer enemy planets you are not honourful anymore?
So all imperators, who have more than their own colonsied planets, are betrayers?
Sorry, but that's what you said.
I think you misunderstand the game.

It's just like this: Those planets you conquer belong to you and those you lose don't belong to you anymore.
e1567

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

No michmike Alteron is talking about the "right" to do it. You know as honorfully. I mean by alteron's standards if you attack him then he attack you thus getting more planets he is a defensive person unlike most people in this game. And by no way will he try to force such standards on anyone else he is too good for that. I on the other hand I am not and yes abdul I know more about this war than you think I do..... I underestimated bucan and got integrated meh such is life....you live and learn and this is only a game after all.

Last edited by e1567 on Sun Feb 26, 2006 19:17; edited 1 time in total
Geier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 05:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

The planets were no more yours @Alteron. That is your error in thinking. You led far war and lost. Now you cry in the forum which I also as war would feel and I would continue to attack you.

Quote:
Die Planeten waren nicht mehr Deine @Alteron. Das ist Dein Fehler im Denken. Du hast weiter Krieg geführt und verloren. Nun weinst du im Forum was ich auch als Krieg empfinden würde und ich würde Dich weiter angreifen.
e1567

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 19:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man what is up with people butting in that have no clue about this conflict if you read, if you can of course, he had a deal with them and then got attacked. He had nothing to do with the war. Man some people......
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 19:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geier is the infamous Tobi, an evil villain who is a thorn in Kesh's side, to the North West part of the galaxy. He does not know civilization. A complete barbarian.
Alteron

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 05:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am more interested in who is the source of Greier's anonymous quote.
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 06:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is his own text in German and above you see only a translation - probably because of his bad English-skills Wink
alphabravo
Major

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 08:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulAtredies wrote:
Geier is the infamous Tobi, an evil villain who is a thorn in Kesh's side, to the North West part of the galaxy. He does not know civilization. A complete barbarian.
And carolin is? ^^
Agnar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 09:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like to commend Tobi/Geier on his english, it is not poor. The message was perfectly understandable.

He did the correct thing by posting in english first and then offering a translation to support it.
e1567

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed that was a very good thing for him to do. I had no clue tobi changed his name very intersting we have met before in this games but sadly not in battle. But we are getting of topic from now on no more talk unless it is about alteron's situation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: