Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Declaration of War

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agnar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 04:44    Post subject: Declaration of War Reply with quote

We have been in support of our allies in their conflict against the Memorial consortium, but now Agnari hereby declare themselves in a state of war with the Memorial/Arabia consortium.

We honour our enemies, as they have shown themselves to be very capable warriors, but we must honour our commitment to the alliance treaty, and we simply cannot ignore the many requests for help that we have had from imperators who have suffered at their hands.

May it be a good fight.

(edited for typo)
Bucan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 04:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lord Agnari,

with sadness i am reading this declaration.....
But i have to honor your declaration... Smile

Because the NOoT chickens are not man's enough to do something like that... ^^

And they even not *simply said* so intelligent to win such a figth... ^^
And that is the funny point :
The Nummber 1 house can not defeat a single player ^^
rofl Wink

Laughing Laughing
michimike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 06:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

*michimike bows low and takes his hat off to Bucan*
Glory to him, who successfully resits against the house number 1.

Bucan, good luck against two large houses at the same time!
Alteron

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 08:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

As any honorable imperator, I respect my opponents, and honour the outcomes of a fair fight.

Bucan is my neighbour, and we have had a long, peaceful relationship. Until recently, that is. His last series of betrayals and back-stabbings have been too much for me to find bearable. At this point I only long for the day when Bucan's empire crumbles.

That decire stated; I also hope that the fight remains honorable.
MicaR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

MicaR was puzzled. He stood at the bridge and looked onto the latest public messages.

"I wonder, who the chicken is...
Who is fleeing all the time, cowardly sticking his head up his arse?
Guess who? Buttcan or something like that...
Anyway, open a channel to Agnar. Tell him I am looking forward to fight this battle side by side. We will crush these cowards, even if they flee like young chickens...
Over and out. M"
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 05:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Galactic news of the day 36/3502

Member of the House One-of-Many (house Agnari) conquered a solar system
from Councilor of the House michimike (house AustrianAlliance) (destroyed combat power: 12).

Seems, that Agnari wants war with more than only one enemy.
I regard this as a declaration of war to my house, although I never got a written declartation of war from Agnar.

Agnar. Are you to cowardly to write a declaration to my house in here?
Or do you think my house is too weak to be be worth a declaration of war?

I'm really disappointed of Agnaris behaviour.
I was in negotiations with Agnar about this planet and they weren't finished yet, but he conquered it back-stabbing.

I thought he was a man of honour but now I know: he is not.
His messages were just full of lies and nothing else.
I learned that it is a big mistake to trust his word.

From my point of view it seems that they just think they are strong enough to beat everyone; that they could conquer everything without resistance and don't need honour anymore.

Attention, Alliance! I hope you are not bedazzled of their behaviour, although they attack just your enemies now... but if they go on like this an alliance is no barricade for their urge of expansion.
michimike

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 08:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some of my reproaches were wrong.
I got the following answer of Agnar:

Agnar wrote:
*censored*

Although I got a message of an anonymous player not to trust Agnari, I'll do once more.

But I announce: next time when they conquer a planet of my own without my accordance, I have to count this as a declaration of war and I have to join the war on Bucan's side Confused

EDIT: I censored the IGM of Agnar. Sorry, I didn't know that it's not allowed to post IGMs.

Last edited by michimike on Mon Mar 06, 2006 07:07; edited 1 time in total
Agnar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 05:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, i am dissapointed by this dispaly Mitchiemike.

We were negotiating a deal for a few of these planets. You wanted a cople of ours in return. I had spoken to the relevant parties in my house, and they agreed to your deal. I set a mission for those planets.

You took one of the planets that you wanted. Unfortunately, the imperator that owned both of those planets left us (i dont know why, after he agreed the deal), and so i sent a message to those who weere moving towards your planets to wait until we could re-negotiate something.

One of them stopped immeadiately. The other (one-of-many) did not. These things happen sometimes in the kosmor universe, as communication is not instant. I am sure we have all had simialr situations.

I have had no responce from one-of-many, so i can only assume that he set course before my message and has been away or something. Usually he is very responsive. You mis-quote me, as i said i would drop one-of-many if he continues to go against the house wishes. I have every confidence that he will not. He is normally a valuable of co-operative team member for our house.

Besides, you break the rules of the forum by posting any part of my messages here at all! The rules clearly state that IGMs should not be posted. I will not use my power as a mod to delete the reference, as it might show abuse of the power, but one of the other mods might. Besides, the damage has been done with you slander and mis-quote anyway...

We did not want war with you, but if that is what you want then we will be ready.

As for our allies, we have our relations with them, and they know us. The experrience *you* have of us starts from when you waltz into our lands early on in our house history and demand many planets from us by force. Where was your honour then? If we are quick to defned what we feel is ours, then it is actions like you did back then, against a small and forming house, that make us so.

I am confident that our actions with our alliles will maintain a good relationship, and your slander will not damage that.
michimike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 07:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I edited my post and deleted your IGM. I'll never post IGMs again disaccording to the writer.

Agnar, please show me the Galactic News, where I conquered so "many" planets. I only wanted to give a chance to one player to leave your house, without beeing ripped off by you.

And I did never walk into your land!
You just demonstrate that you don't avoid to lie.

You ask me where my honour was?
You said no, so I didn't attack you or anyone of your house and no Agnari ever was integrated into my house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: