Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

pride&greed !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lujin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 15:24    Post subject: pride&greed ! Reply with quote

I didn't had time to read all the posts but I understood what perry is trying to do .
I just want to tell my story ... and all those who are involved in the conflict can say that this is true .
Read well cause this is my final post here . I will not fight with everyone who just like to fight .
Indeed in the past I got good relationship with LinDze . And I admit that he is an inteligent guy who I admired . Sadly his pride and greed is bigger that his inteligence . But i like to think that we Templars are honorable people . LinDze ( in this conflict ) was everything but an honorable man .
In first place begin to atack Toorough planets ... and Toorough ask for my help . So I begun talk to perry .
In the begining when I find that he is behind perry's actions I tried to convince him to become my phalanx ... my squire ... as he was independent . Lindze agreed but he wanted to take some planets ( about 10 ) who perry gaved to The Order a long time ago . He gaved those planets to Walker and some other High Templars . But he wanted to take them from little players who got nothing to do with the deal that took place maybe before they were into The Order . I decide that this is not right and I didn't agree on this . LinDze tried then to Talk to Sandal ... to convince him about his demands . Sandal let me decide about this ... as I was allready involved . After this perry tried to convince us to let him take the planets from ( small ) nearby imperators and after some time Walker would give to those ones other planets on the edge of Our Order . Also I did not agree that . If LinDze would want could become a Templar and Walker then would have give him those planets directly .
This discussion took about 2 weeks . The people who knows me better ... knows that i like to fight only when the Diplomatic ways ends .
So ... the war begun . After this I saw that LinDze really has no honor . To every planets he took ... he raised the tax to 15% and when he was about to lose it ... he destroy all mines on those planets ( almost all ... I guess he forgot on some ) . Those planets were not mine ... were of some small imperators who got nothing with my and LinDze's fight .

I decide to look at what was said ... so I know what I will reply . I really want to make everyone understand that what I say is true .

Kodro
Lujin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 16:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read almost everything . The sad thing is that I see that allready are some imperators who bite from this "sweet" words . I would like to see if perry/Lindze send you all the talking ( especially those were his words aren't sweet anymore )

I would like to add some things ... now that I read everything that LinDze said :

- who do you call puppet ... Sandal ? Sandal is a very inteligent man who fight for his subs . he doesn't involve to much in discusions because he don't speak very good english and he have some things to solve in his real life . In this moment he fights agains bucan ... who is a big threat for all The Order .
- I did not broke no deal . I didn't agree on those things from the begining ... so there was no deal to broke .
- Toorough had not entered kosmor for about 3-4 weeks . I wrote him a mail where I told him that if he ever comes back ... we will return everything to him .
- I protected noodle when I could . Remember that you lose 2 H10 when you tried to atacke him in other 2 situations . In that one ... noodle didn't listen to what I said and enetered you area of sight . you had about 10 H10 ... he got some small ships and 2-3 H10 from me . Why should I lost some ships ... cause I could not protect him against those H10 . So I retreat them . I admit that . But if I leaved those H10 there ... they would have bein destroyed . This is stupid .
- again you use bad words when you refering to me .
- And the biggest stupidity that you said ... is that I want to splitt The Order . For me The Order is the most important thing in this game . I do not play for me ( as many others do ... hoping that in some day they will rule Kosmor ) ... I play for The Order . I think that those ones who knows me better also knows this thing . Paul and others can tell you that I planned to revive this House with the help of all Templars who realy wants this . Also Paul can tell everybody that I want to prevent conflicts between Templars ( even Paul doesn't agree my ways ) .
I can be acused of many things ( not too many ) but not of trying to splitt The Order !!!
So ... those who consider themself good Templars ... do not listen anymore to this "damn propaganda" and if you have something to tell me or say something about any other Templar ... say it on internal forum .
LidZde 's only hope is that his words will made even more anarchy into The Order . If we don't listen to him he is hopeless .
Sadly ... perry will be indeed ripped of . After what mess LinDze/pery did in the south part of The Order ... I don't care anymore that perry is not anymore LinDZe ... I told them from the beging that this will happen' . They knew .They do not care . But if I remember better perry ( himself ) wrote me ... and he agreed what LinZde was doing .Also I will hunt down every player I will found that have LinZde behind .

Kodro . Knight of The Order
LinDze

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wont comment these lies. any imperator who is interessetet in the truh i 'll send thes files and he will see that even toorough had make the bette deal if kodro just stand one singel time to his words.

just once is right in all these lines of kodro "pride&greed" he is just blind by that. i dont be affaid and so i just came back for him.

maybe some older imerators will now what happend as i have to return the last times to punish pimperkalle and tobi.
Lujin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post those on an external forum so everybody see it . Don't tell anymore about that . Post them !
I just hope that you will post everything . If not I have them too .

And admit that your anger cames from the fact that when Sandal made a revolution ( to save most of The Order of Templar ) and you had not anymore your rank . You miss that rank . Before you were LinzDe ... knight or Templar ... and suddenly you were nothing . Admit that and I rest my case .Though if you don't admit it ... the smart people will understand this from what you wrote to me those days .

My God ... I have a nice real life and I stay here to argue with all mad men .

Remember LinZde ... vanity is his Twisted Evil prefered sin . Even in a game like Kosmor

Kodro
Keithyg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 06:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've known Lin for a lil while over on .de and i don't reckon he's a liar kodro...but i'll say one thing, when you see whats happened because of your diplomatic actions or lack thereof then i'm sure your kicking yourself lol for the sake of 10 planets you were indeed too proud and possibly too greedy to return these to their rightful owner Wink

As for trying to turn the situation into it all being about lin losing his rank, your just trying to wind him up and it sounds more of a lie than anything else i've read so far lol oh and belittling people isn't nice either Wink
Lujin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 07:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are subjective . My friends also believe that I am right . So no comment about what you think about Linzde/perry/others .

It's not about of being a good diplomat ... it's about right and wrong . perry should have take those planets from Walker and Sandal ( to them perry gave those planets)... not from small imperators ( who has nothing to do with this problem ). Why can't you understand such a simple thing . Why do you complicate this discusion just for fun . Or you just don't understand it ...

Kodro
Keithyg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 17:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do see and understand the problem, i think tho that anything can be resolved through words if you use the right ones, and being a good diplomat which you afore mentioned surely you could have come to another arangement Wink
Lujin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 06:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to be a good diplomat .
Ask LinZde to give you the discussion . I only hope to give you the right ones ... You'll see what words he used ... and what he wanted . You'll see that what I'd propose to him was the right way .
Maybe in your thinking is more diplomatic to let some small imperators suffer ... so the big ones can fell better . I don't think this is right . Maybe is "diplomatic" ... but for sure is not right .

Greets ! Kodro
LinDze

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 16:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont understand you. toorough was twice the size of perry. but thanx that you see this as not honourabel. and so its was okay that i stopt him from taking another after he stole 2 before.

why are you so afraid to say: okay i wanted the remaining 13 of perry.

so u are not only an bad diplomat, warrior u have problems too in counting. nice 13 planets are more then 25 *g* now i get your problem.
btw you have one more spelling names.

my is LinDze

true knight of the tempel.
Lujin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 14:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize about the misspelling LinDze !

The planets will be shared between 7 imperators . I will take only my part in this .
And for you knowledge ... we don't take the planets of Toorough cause we need planets . I got plenty . I want those planets cause if we don't take them ... when Toorough will be out from Kosmor ... there will be a black area at our borders . You know that these black areas can be very dangerous .

The perry conflict is almost over ( at least this part ) .
I hope that there will be no need for anymore discusions .

Kodro . Knight of The Order !
perry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 17:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is over, only my fleet is gone. You'll lose much more in this war, betrayer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Kosmor RPG All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: