Kosmor Forum Index
 Search Imprint      SearchSearch     Log inLog in 
 Search Legal      MemberlistMemberlist     ProfileProfile   

Sorry im new here...help please.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RAz320

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 23:57    Post subject: Sorry im new here...help please..... Reply with quote

how do i send my warplanet out?
Claudio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 01:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya,

go to the Nav Menu.

Than click on the map to the place you want to go.

On the right side appears now "Are you sure? <br> Set waypoint"

Activate course by clicking on "Set waypoint".

During the next turn your WP will move 30ly (or less) in the chosen direction!
e1567

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might I also suggest the newbie guide on this board. Along with the help menu right below the right side control panel when you are in the main kosmor menu it is marked by an ?. Lexicon is good to but that is all the technical things. And if you have more questions might just want to read this board.
RAz320

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankx Alot! But i do have another question i dont quiet understand the market....like i put up some resources for sale and tried to buy some stuff for a ship....but how do i get it?
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you bid enough money and someone was selling for less, then it will automatically appear on the stock of planet you listed in your bid by the next day. You will get a message the next day that explains if your bid was high enough or not, and what the results were.
alien10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 17:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do u make ships Laughing
PaulAtreides

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

read the guide. It will take some days. You need one hull, a specific number of drives according to the level of the hull, and a shipyard of equal (or greater) level to the hull. Also you can use lasers and shield. H3 and above can use torpedoes.

The best ship that can be build in a level 4 shipyard is the interceptor (H4).
You can raise the level of a shipyard by 1 per day, so it takes 4 days to get a level 4 shipyard. In the stock of the shipyard planet you will need one H4 hull and 2 drives. You can add up to 3 lasers, 2 torpedoes, and one shield to a H4. The level of these components can be up to 2 levels higher than the hull level.

This means that the best ship from a level 4 shipyard is an interceptor with
2 D6, 3 L6, 2T6, and 1 S6. Where D6=drive level 6, L6=laser level 6, etc.

The components can be purchased in the marketplace or built in component factories out of supply parts. Supply parts are built in supply factories out of raw materials. Raw materials are produced by mines. Mines cost 2000 credits to build and 100 credits/ dayto maintain.

For further details, read the manual and lexicon. I had this memorized, but I first learned it in the lexicon. Go read it there before asking more questions that are already answered in the game documentation, please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kosmor Forum Index -> Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: